šŸ„ŗ People battling with depression seems to be a

+1 Never heard of him

He robbed Duffys.

Shane?

No. The circus. Made off with a cockatoo and a couple of llamas in the back of a subaru.

1 Like

Is that the dead pan comedian?

Gazumping really is a brilliant word.

1 Like

Great thread title.

Not to agree too much with OP, but it does irk me a bit how most of the time celebrities (or basically anyone) wants to ā€œshed light on mental illnessā€ itā€™s depression or anxiety. The more taboo ones? Nooooope. I hate when those things are used as part of a ā€˜tortured artistā€™ persona too.

:grinning:
https://twitter.com/Conor14Cusack/status/800075334754308096

1 Like

Is that Conor who only decided he was gay in his mid thirties?

Sexuality is fluid mate

Conors auld lad would enjoy the company of Mike Pence.
But Conor is happy to turn a blind eye to that.

1 Like

Are you suggesting we should be wary of Conor Cusack committing a terrorist attack !

We are hearing conflicting opinions of mental illness.

The politicians and mainstream media are blaming terror attacks on individuals who are ā€œmentally illā€

Some ā€œcelebritiesā€ seem to be getting media exposure by providing public accounts of their ā€œmental challengesā€.

I heard yesterday that some lad called Val Porter is depressed now too. Is there anyone who isnā€™t? Anyone?

1 Like

Al Porter an unfunny gay comedian from Dooblan

Here is another I saw this evening. These ā€œcelebsā€ are in desperate need of attention, it seems.

Christ almighty. These cunts are doing more harm than good.

Just saying you are depressed wonā€™t cut it any more on the media roundabout. The market is saturated and something new is required to stand out from the crowd. Admitting to taking antidepressants is the answer. Thank god these celebs are selfless enough and brave enough to come out and raise awareness.

1 Like