🥺 People battling with depression seems to be a

Harsh thread. Only those who have suffered know what it is like.

I have seen the soul ripped out of friends due to the onset of depression. It is tough to see as some were not born with it. Some have always had depression since youth but for others the onset of depression was triggered by a testing life event

And there are plenty of opportunists out there using the guise of depression to further themselves. It was once taboo to talk about i but has now gone full circle and became the latest must have.

Tough on the genuine sufferers though.

1 Like

That was a shocking post, puts a lot of things into perspective.

I’m glad you’ve turned your life around in ways you never thought possible.

Bring back Peter G.

I hope your friends come around soon job. No one disputes that depression is a serious illness.
Kind of strange that so many honed and skilled athletes super fit from training allow this depression lark set in. Young healthy brimming athletes focusing on maybe that they’ve become depressed wasting time wallowing as if their lives are over need to cop on and stop attention seeking. Join the club lads, the whole world is depressed.

if you can move a finger why be depressed

Genuine, silent sufferers of depression need to reclaim the illness from these media whores.

The problem is, I don’t know how they can do this without launching a media campaign, and they wouldn’t have the energy or the desire to do this.

So the way is clear for the media whores to continue to get rich off the back of the genuine sufferers.

We need a celeb to call out the likes of Bressie on his immoral profiteering on the weak in society for his own personal gain. He’s a narcissistic cunt though and would have no shame in playing the anxiety card if he ever got pressed on it.

1 Like

Who can that celeb be?

In my view they need to be a straight talker, who is not afraid of an argument, and has a proven, unimpeachable record of genuinely helping people.

They must also not be Bob Geldof.

Are there any such candidates out there?

1 Like

Jimmy McClean

1 Like

Steve Kean?

2 Likes

I’ve nailed it. It has to be Hooperman.

1 Like

Peter was disrespectfully dismissed from tfk. Have a look at how fairly he departed here on the link

Do you want Peter G to come back posting on TFK?.

Doubt he’d bother here now after the way he was turned on.

1 Like

He was a great poster and even better man.

I miss him

Graham Lee, come on down

who?

1 Like

Graham Lee

the guy that robbed Duffys?