People Kev knows

Fucking insanity, i leave (it happens) for a few hours, this is going on, there’s 80 odd posts on the Limerick thread and there’s s fella who’s never met a cut throat woman after appearing. I dunno anymore.

He is not. But if he is not paying the taxman the money i give him then i have a problem. If you had a way of seeing this as you claim then you should report it. Otherwise you are slandering me and my accountant.

Have you proof i am taking cash and not declaring it?

:open_mouth::policeman:

I haven’t engaged in slander and you seem to be the one trying to shift blame towards your accountant which is odd.

I have made it clear your accountant would have little idea if you were doing nixers for cash in hand, how would he find out? This of course seems to have gone right over your pea brain. Your accountant is not employed to follow you around 24/7 and make sure you are declaring your income, he will act upon what you make available for him.

All we need now is some drunken young fella to make a few phonecalls in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

I have a feeling there’s a limerick poster going to go on a murderous rampage shortly. I can see it now “just back from Thomond Park lads, where I took a machine gun to the ‘thugby fans’”

Disgraceful homophobia.

Reported.

On one side you’ve grown men asking for a stranger to deposit 6.25k to another stranger, the middle man, on the INTERNET as part of a bet.

On the other you’ve a lad taking the high moral ground on literally every single topic, condescension dripping towards every other poster, accusing lads of being alcoholics and sneerily dismissing anyone with a different view point to him.

It’s unreal. Only on TFK.

And the gas thing is in six months time I’ll still be here wading through hundreds of posts as they rehash the very same argument. Again. Word for word.

30 Likes

It’s like being married

12 Likes

Of course.

So that means you are making an acusation. You said you had proof i did nixers and then you said you had expertise that allowed you prove i was a tax cheat.

Now if you cannot prove that you are slandering me in public which may have an effect on my business, which is procecutable.

Prove it bitch.

Hypocrite

1 Like

I didn’t say I had proof. I said you disclosed you do nixers on here.

I didn’t say I could prove you are a tax cheat. I said my expertise give me the opinion you don’t declare all your earnings.

You seem to have problems with being helpless to distortion.

Homophobe.

I’m sure your “customers” would be interested to know you’re a homophobic troll.

Happy to give that the crucial 10th like pal.

Where have i said i did nixers.

Show me. Or shut up.

Nembo won’t be able to afford the data after the court case and job loss.

Who’s the second one?

1 Like

I’m a simple PAYE worker so am curious is this common practise? Do self employed lads usually give all their money to their accountants and have them pay their taxes for them. you’d want to have a lot of trust in them if that’s the case.

You’d want your head examined

The quickest “nice post” I ever earned. At least some good came out of this tiff.

If I’m lucky I’ll be called as a witness for the court case.

1 Like