People Kev knows

he has them driven demented

3 Likes

They are hopping mad… I must say, I find this thread extremely tedious.

3 Likes

Women who don’t like and simply don’t do blow jobs, and are usually still single.

2 Likes

:joy: where was this? Where did he find this out?

Rape trial thread

Naturally. An appropriate thread to post a comment like that.

& women who go from zero to hysterical faster than you can put your money down at a Tyrone dog fight

I wouldn’t mind but that’s actually a perfect description of @caoimhaoin himself.

4 Likes

Jesus, he is in your head.

I think you’ll find Kevin is the poster who went to the length of starting a childish thread to allege I was mentally ill.

It was an incredible cry for help on his part, an embarrassing admittance of what sort of a state I’ve progressively worked him up into, and a tremendous validation for myself.

When somebody does something like that you know they’re on their knees.

2 Likes

You think you’ve got @caoimhaoin on his knees? :rofl: He’s been battering you around like a red headed stepchild for months now, and all in his spare few minutes while you’ve been devoting most of your life to the squabbles here.

4 Likes

That’s as nasty a post as you’ll see from the forum’s best dad. It’s actually quite mean-spirited. I’m disappointed in you @backietackie.

Someone must have dirtied Mary Poppin’s favourite apron.

Good one :+1:

Kevs not the only one in yere heads if that’s the standard of put down that’s being produced, :grin:

Rarely, if ever, has there been a more self-humiliating post on this forum than what you’ve just posted.

You’re a doormat.

2 Likes

I expected better when I saw you were hammering away at the keys,
Have you had a productive day? Beaten anybody at the INTERNET? No I didn’t think so, but you wrote a shitty new song :grinning:

Deary me. Do try and stop humiliating yourself attempting to defend somebody who has made an e-career out of humiliating themselves.

It’s even more pathetic than Kev.

Kev must get some amount of spare minutes considering he’s been able to keep up with every day of a rape trial for the last month or so

2 Likes

It’s comforting to know you’re watching him closely.

2 Likes

Kev is a successful man in his field, there wouldn’t be a huge amount for work for him during office hours.
@Sidney is pretty much a waste of space