People Kev knows

Even when I extend an olive branch you just can’t help yourself — I truly cant determine if you are full of hatred or full of self righteousness ----

1 Like

I’m not slagging him off. He should know better.

I’m giving you the material you need.

This is a Kev-esque meltdown.

1 Like

I dont need any material - I’ve laid out my stance … My late friend Joe was not unknown for calling able bodied people handicaps himself - Namely Clare players who didnt perform in one game or another. That in itself shows how words make their way into general use and meaning/ context is everything. I dont think Joe was being derogatory towards disabled people when he used it - no more so when i’m calling a mate a retard for doing something stupid… as always, you exist up on a very high pedestal.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

I really don’t to be honest with you and using excuses like my friend said this or that so it’s acceptable is ridiculous.

Joe, God rest him, was well able to defend himself but he would have been in the minority.

@croppy_boy has come out with the most offensive statement here when he said people “stricken” with a mental disability are incapable of defending themselves.

How do you know? Maybe severe mental disability, fair enough, but that’s a broad cuntish statement to make.

And I think the lads in that state wouldn’t be too worried about he context of a fella they’ve never met calling a mate a handicap. That’s just an assumption though. Maybe they would be

3 Likes

well fuck me you’ve topped the cuntish statement above with this one.

:rollseyes:

you’re done when you’re using emojis.

No I just don’t want to waste the time on an idiot like you.

1 Like

thanks.

Idiot was originally used as term for a mentally deficient person, but has been ingested and normalized so much that it’s ok for you to use.

it’s also ok for you to think that disabled people need saving or defending by you. That’s arrogant mate.

1 Like

You should be aware that the term for this was later changed, in the 1900s, to the other term and the accepted use of the word ‘idiot’ changed.

You should be aware that disabled people are capable of defending, fending and thinking for themselves in the main, and you projecting your pity onto them is actually more harmful than someone using a word out of context.

No it really isn’t.

why isn’t it?

People of little character putting their heads above the sand and having cuts at kevs legacy now he’s hung up the keyboard. The same fellas wouldn’t have entered into a debate with him in a million years when he was still posting.

3 Likes

Look at this cunt wading in for a chat.

Agreed, if Kev hadn’t threatened Legal action against you you were a nobody.