People Kev knows

Maybe @The_Runt can give him a ring and see if he’ll come back

7 Likes

The highlight of kevs posting on hear was the time he admitted he was worried about being framed for rape so somebody could destroy his business.

1 Like

Was he in Dublin Sunday?

Did anyone ever catch those Lithuanian Occultists who dismembered that gardener chap in Cork in the end? I really enjoyed Kev’s fluid insights into the case.

Words are irrelevant, guys. The meaning behind words is what is important.

I said something very poor a couple of weeks ago through some ignorance but I had no intention to offend or hurt anybody. I am very grateful my fellow forumites were mature enough to be able to understand and forgive.

We would all use terms that some people may find offensive but are not designed to offend people. The context in which they are used is what is important. Some people need to stop being so sensitive, particularly when they are being sensitive on behalf of others.

11 Likes

A good point well made. An understanding of a persons intent in the words they use seems to be gone by the wayside these days. People feel it’s their right to interpret what others mean and take offence. I blame the internet.

4 Likes

Look at that Chelsea fan lost his job and banned from football for life for some mob mentality it’s bizarre. Then you have Raheem sterling held up as some sort of hero even though he picks up a weekly wage off mass murders.

3 Likes

:smile:

Miriam O’Callaghan and @JonSnow

:anguished:

Three groups of men: Australian aboriginals, New Zealanders and two brothers from tyrone - who when he had broke them down, earned their trust and got to know them they were as sound and loyal as you could find.

14 Likes

Jewish tool thiefs

One thing I’ll add about kev is he always played the ball and never the man. Something I always respected about him. you could be firing shots for a week on the hurling thread over a minor detail and over on the soccer thread he’d could agree with you if it was the same opinion as his. He always argued what he believed in. You’d disagree with a lot of lads on here and theyd hold a grudge for months. Always taking the opposite view just for the sake of it. Kev was an alright sort.

4 Likes

He was the best of us. Badly missed.

2 Likes

he was never beaten in an argument on here, that is some record

6 Likes

the jews didnt nick his tools from the ute tho
he dumped 4k worth of tools in response to the israeli bombing of gaza in 2014
his tools were stolen i thought by fellas from waterford when he was in a boxing gym

1 Like

I know for an absolute fact he found the drop in posting standard in recent years very very hard to take.
He is a massive massive loss.

2 Likes

the place is on life support at the moment, same auld shite every day

Why did he dump his tools exactly?

israel v hamas in 2014
all his handtools were made in israel - he dumped the lot of them

1 Like