Cunts on Ghost Bikes

I don’t have to justify myself to you, you guttersnipe.

6 Likes

thats infuriating to read.
as a mark of respect to you im going to pull as close as is possible to a few cyclists today and make it as uncomfortable for them as i can.
the vast vast majority of cyclists around town are dirty ignorant law breaking bastards.

3 Likes

Your story is questioned and now you’re lashing out. Further evidence of your lies.

That’s not evidence of lies at all. Where’s your evidence. You have none. You are just randomly assassinating my character and I’m not having it.

Cheers, pal. Your solidarity means a lot to me.

Where’s my evidence? Where’s your evidence? You’re the one that came up with this cock and bull story in the first place. I’ll not have you assassinating the character of a random smelly cyclist that you made up. Post up a diagram outlining the incident there.

If you’re in town on a bike give me a shout and I’ll set up a reconstruction.

You got imaginarily mugged off by a cyclist and you want me to call you to mug you off again?

He should be taken off the bike and horsewhipped

fao @glasagusban

22 Likes

17 Likes

28 Likes

3 likes for that. I feel like i was in the car with you. Wonderful stuff.

3 Likes

fuckit my blood pressure has spiked just looking at those diagrams.

lads if you are on the roads around town today make sure to give these bastards not an inch of ground.

4 Likes

Lowryesque depiction. (Ls, not Michael)
Outstanding.
That’s glas mugged off.

2 Likes

My honour was being impugned here and much as I don’t like to pander to the likes of @glasagusban I felt I had to produce incontrovertible evidence.

1 Like

QED, Fagan.

Often cycle down there myself.

It’s infuriating to have some hi viz cunt besmirch the good name of cyclists.

And why the fuck would someone make up an incident like this glas?

Thanks flats. I hope this has laid this controversy to bed for once and for all.

Unreal.