People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

Mick Lynch, like RMT pickets, is not to be crossed.

9 Likes

If that’s real that’s fucking brilliant.

2 Likes

The state of that from Morgan. He is some stool of a man.

1 Like

You get the feeling that this is as good as it gets for Mick. There is only downhill after this.

2 Likes

Mick Mick Mick Mick

I give Mick about four days before one of the usual suspects logs him in this thread.

Didn’t happen.

An unimportant detail.

It is for those who don’t like fake news.

3 Likes

It isn’t news.

It’s an online meme of utter ridicule of a major right wing figure in Britain on the back of a total demolition job by a union boss who speaks calmly and matter of factly and refuses to take shit from the cossetted Eton toffs and their cronies.

And it’s working, which is why the right wing scum in Britain, especially Morgan, are scared out of their collective shites.

And the photograph of Morgan with Ghislaine Maxwell is very real.

But it’s fake.

2 Likes

@flattythehurdler and his trip to Malawi.

3 Likes

Brought the wee man to the cinema on Sat. He told me to go into Dealz to get the sweets as that’s what Mummy does. Too pricey in the cinema. We get some sweets and up we go to the Odeon. Fancied a cool beverage so ordered a small diet coke. ‘I want one too Daddy.’

Now I’m still not over the shock so can’t tell which came first but the ‘small’ diet coke was fucking huge and the two of them cost me 9 snots. I told the young lad behind the counter i ordered small ones and he said that was small. I drank all mine out of stubbornness. Wee man drank fuck all and we threw most of it in the bin.

5 Likes

Was at the beach in Albufeira yday. Kids roped me into doing one of those inflatables off the back of a speed boat.

60 quid for 10 mins ffs, right, chalk it down to getting caught on holidays and get past it. Grand, go to hand them card. Surly old Dutch crabapple informs me “cash only”. Of fucking course it is.

Off we set to find an atm so I can return to be ripped off. Soles of the feet like crubeens at this stage in the burning sand, manage to get the cash out and convince the two we’ll stop for some light refreshment on our return.

2 milkshakes and a mango daiquiri my good man, takeaway please. No problem says Manuel, 20 notes and sit there in the shade. Not two minutes later, he comes out with 2 spittoons of milkshakes. Says 2 more minutes for my drink. He’s walked over and back to get my drink and both kids have already finished the dribble of chocolate milk.

I enquired was there a mistake here, that for 10 quid surely he’s only brought out half the milkshake ordered. Tbf, I could almost sense a bit of shame when he said “this is it, very expensive, I don’t set the price”

Half raging, off again to further scald my feet and get burnt by yet another, shelling out 60 to the grumpy swamp German so kids can squeal with laughter for all of 10 mins.

I was mugged off left and right. 80 quid evaporated. Plus 3.95 for privilege of using ATM. Good and proper mugging

16 Likes

Is this your first time away?

4 Likes

No but first time kids of an age they can go on the speed boat offerings

2 Likes

Chalk it down to experience and move on! Make it your mission not to get mugged off today, and maybe mug off some of the locals this time!

1 Like

You can’t put a price on making memories
Cc @Bandage

3 Likes

I make it 83.95 for this particular memory

10 Likes

Priceless

4 Likes