People who have lost or gained a serious amount of Weight

Thatā€™s one for @cowpat, eye of a needle stuff

Porridge or Weetabix and pint of water , then go for a short run , wonā€™t be long flowing out of you.

Heā€™s in the pocket of big cereal

2 Likes

I donā€™t even like weetabix but itā€™s the easiest thing to prepare, cover with milk and leave for about a half an hour, quick stir and gobble it down.
Iā€™d probably enjoy porridge more but I wouldnā€™t have much time

The weetabix does me the finest

What?

7 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Nothing I like more than a bit of room temperature milk

1 Like

Gott in himmel

Recipe for concrete

Thatā€™s how I like it :man_shrugging:
It wouldnā€™t be too thick, I use lots of milk

The human body didnā€™t evolve to ate 3-5 meals a dayā€¦ The ignorance here, about the ā€˜importanceā€™ of breakfast in particular is mind-blowing. It shows the power of marketing tho.

A lot of modern illness is not just down to what we eat but also the amount we eat.

Iā€™m starting fasting again this week after @Tassotti 's recent inspirational posts. Iā€™ll do two 24 hours and two 18 hour windows to begin.

5 Likes

Fasting is unreal. Eating after 6pm in the evening is an absolute mugs game.

The clarity of thought is actually game changing.

3 Likes

Autophagy.

A lot of guys here should do a deep dive on this and the benefits of it.

3 Likes

Ya thatā€™s why itā€™s called break-fast and so critical. Eating late it is a disaster for me Anyway.

1 Like

Worked out well for the Mediterraneans all the same .

You wouldnā€™t cope eating a big bacon and potato dinner in that heat anyway so I assume thatā€™s were the little portions 4-5 times a day came from

It definitely keeps your weight down. As does the other stuff, especially not drinking as much. The no drinking at home is a game changer. Drink more water, cut out white bread, your weight drops down.

Jaysus You should patent that and head for Dragons Denā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t think you can invest in common sense

2 Likes

Be great if one could. Itā€™s seriously lacking.