Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

not with a Mungret/Ballybrown heritage you wont.

I’m heading to the dentist tomorrow morning. Very, very nervous about it.

Brace yourself mate.

Best of luck Bandage. I’ve been putting off going to the dentist for about 20 years now

are you back bandage?

im dying to know what lies ahead for you

Must you be so cutting and mean to me? I’m not able for it.

??

you misunderstand. a genuine question.

are you back or not you cunt?

Kilkenny man in bucktooth admission, what a shocker.

I’m at roughly 17 year mark myself.

probably at around the 20 mark too. may do it someday though I suppose.

[quote=“HBV*, post: 467780”]??

you misunderstand. a genuine question.

are you back or not you cunt?
[/quote]

My new dentist said “respectimundo” for getting over my phobia and making an appointment. He said “everything is fixable but you gotta want it to be fixed”. He said my teeth are in surprisingly good condition and I’m “clearly a good brusher”. He cleaned them but I’ve to go back for a couple of fillings. He said to “continue brushing with passion - don’t be afraid to make the bastards bleed.” He was clearly a bit mental. Hooray.

In all seriousness lads there’s nothing to be afraid of. It is more uncomfortable than anything else and regular check ups will lower the chances of something serious occuring in the future which could be very painful both physically and financially and leave you looking like a toothless simpleton. There is also a very good chance that your dentist could be a hot crazy bitch like Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses which I watched last night and you might get an unconscious blowjob out of it.

That’s some god awful advice mate-brushing too hard could leave you with recessed gums giving you the appearance of a donkey.

+1. I brushed too hard.

if this is true bandage its great news.

im thrilled you seem to have found yourself a top class dentist for yourself, im sure that gap will close over in no time at all.

It’s not that I’m afraid of it.
I haven’t had an issues with my teeth so it’s more a laziness around maintenance of them.

I’m gonna play around with my health insurance and get them looked at in the new year in a way that will cost me as little as possible.

we’re dark horses up the pump road lad!

bah, i was hoping for a Michael Strahan like addition to the forum…

I had a nasty pain in the side of my mouth about 18 months ago so I went to the dentist for the first time in about 10 years. She said that the pain was probably due to me grinding my teeth at nighttime and threw me a few anti inflammatories which did the trick. While she was there she decided to give my teeth a clean. Man it was uncomfortable, especially when she started scraping off the tartar with that sharp implement thing.

Too much fish bro?