Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

Ah yes.

:lol:

:lol:

well, been out on about 5 or 6 dates with a lass. Where is it going? No idea…

If your not feeding the pony with your tomahawk at this stage its going nowhere CP.

ridiculous metaphor

Do you think i am here to enlighten you with metaphors Gola?

Rev up and fuck off sound any better :strokechin:

What’s the issue, you not feeling it? Maybe you are forcing it a bit pal instead of just relaxing and having a good time. It will go one way or the other, and you’ll know when the time is right to pull the plug…in the mean time enjoy the dates for what they are without the worry of what will be.

Oh, I’m feeling it alright. It’s been a while since I made the effort, so it’s uncharted territory for me…
I’m not bothered about not getting the jump yet. That’s a side issue…

I am kind of half thinking am I at the stage I should be “saying something”…

Why not lad.

Best to communicate issues straight up imo. Worst that can happen is she says no and then you have a decision to make either way.

Let your fingers do the talking.

Get things out in the open. It’s worked for me lately. You’ll either get the road shortly after or the relationship will get even better. Saves you wasting time.

well she had a rough time of it with the last bloke to say the least, so don’t want to scupper the chances. It’s like a marathon. You want to try and make a break, but are trying to hold out for the right time!!

So she’s on the rebound. If you can feign even a modicum of gentlemanliness you should be riding the hole off her.

You are not the last bloke, pal. You should not be held accountable for his actions… You need to let her know that but also how much of a top bloke you are. If you are to move forward, you need a chance to show her this and not to be judged against what some cunt did. It’s not fair on you, and It’s not god damn fair on you both as a couple going forward. Now It’s unfortunate that she was ill treated, and while you can’t give her any guarantees, she can’t live her life holding herself back because of the past… There’s always gonna be a bad x , that’s the past. She has the chance at a beautiful future with a wonderful man here and she has to give it a chance if you are to succeed. She has to see this, you have to make her see this god damn it.

:clap:

Jesus Choco mice, that’s soppy as fuck, but I take your point. This isn’t an American tv show however…
Yerra, it was the start of this year that the last one went to pot. I got a few “I like you” after she was boozed up. Don’t they say the truth comes out with the drink. I often feel like I’m like Torres in front of goal, and I hoof it over the bar. It’s not that I wasn’t allowed to get the leg over, twas just “circumstances”…

Well, when it does come to doing the rumpy bumpy, I’m going to take full advantage, have about 5 wanks that day, and go hammer and tongs until I vomit, as it might be another year before I get the jump. I’ll go fecking hammer and tongs…

It’s a marathon not a sprint CP! Scale it back to two wanks and go for it at least twice. If it could be a year before the next at least you’ll double or treble your total for the year.

My langer will look like a gold fish that has been thrown out of the bowl, gasping for life…

You think too much kid.

Start living. Let her know what you’re thinking, tell her you have needs & urges and wanking won’t cut it etc. If she is a similar age to you she is probably gagging for it too and is wondering why the fuck your not jumping her.

Time for a pants dance lad.