Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

I haven’t been let yet… time of the month etc

in general, do you get much female attention?

have you held her hand yet?

they say you´re not truly a warrior til you´ve blood on your sword…alternatively would you not take the great Thraws advice and take a trip up the bourneville boulevard ?

Ffs, are you 12 years old cowpat? Lay it on the line, tell her that you want to get with her and do it. Then after you fuck her don’t talk to her for a bit, return calls a couple of days late, dont reply to texts etc. Women love the game and you have to be a player.

I am tormented, as she’s a looker too…

you think he´s 12 and then give him advice to act like he´s 14… :lol: :lol: :clap:

You’ve a lot to learn Scumpot.

TTK knows the score here.

no decent bird who has a trail of blokes after her will let a bloke treat her like that…only a bird who knows she can´t get anyone else puts up with that shit…its juvenile…woman have moved on pal…they have even careers and stuff now… :wink:

ah, tis just the nights out I had didn’t lend themselves to dartage…Something has to give one of the days though!

Are you for real here Scumpot? The bird who has a trail of blokes after her wants the man who is the biggest challenge. She wants a bit of excitement not some bloke who will buy her flowers every week. Women are strange creatures they like to be kept on their toes and feel inferior to the man they are dating. They thrive on the notion that they can tame a wild beast. If Cowpat was to do the deed and then cool of on the contact a bit it will leave her in tatters, she will be dying for him. Guaranteed.

I know, it’s getting to that stage though! If I just turn into a c*nt for the week or something…

If you turn into a c*nt before fornicating with her then you’re done. However if you get the job done and then cool off for a bit, still touching base but irregularly then the ball is in your court. She will be wondering why you haven’t been overly eager since the night of passion and you’ll be in her head all day everyday. Game set and match.

+1 I told my current ladyfriend straight up that I didn’t want to go out with anyone from work, and that I was a “bad” guy who has been screwing around indiscriminately for the last few years. She’s determined now to just show that “I just didn’t meet the right woman”.
You gotta play em like you’re a degenerate conman out on a barely-legal grift. They lap it up.

I’d say her trust in blokes has broken down, hence the wait!!

The Tipping King is giving top notch advice for free on this thread.

Play the game my friend.

Her trust in blokes.?..would you get a hold of your self man. She hasn’t been fucked properly in ages is all that’s going on here. Now give over the wumming… Or if sincere, man the fuck up. With women It’s all about the mental games, i.e foreplay. Start getting saucy with the texts, subtly of course, start telling how good she looks, how attracted you are, be cheeky but in a good way, do not play Mr.nice, women detest it. In short, let her know she is getting fucked- let her know who’s the fucking daddy here, and she can part that hairy love hole or go take a hike.

Some right lotharios on this thread.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 467830”]

Her trust in blokes.?..would you get a hold of your self man. She hasn’t been fucked properly in ages is all that’s going on here. Now give over the wumming… Or if sincere, man the fuck up. With women It’s all about the mental games, i.e foreplay. Start getting saucy with the texts, subtly of course, start telling how good she looks, how attracted you are, be cheeky but in as good way, do not play Mr.nice, women detest it. In short, let her been known she is getting fucked- let her know who’s the fucking daddy here, and she can part that hairy love hole or go take a hike.[/quote]

Brilliant work CM…

CM & TTK should be charging for this advice, they are hitting the spot so hard there the poor spot is disappearing. :clap: