Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

Jugs hit the spot so hard once, the girl is now known as ground zero.

Good man MBB, a shower of victory so to speak :clap:

shaven haven if you will (not a hairy love hole…)

I’ve inspected the goods but that’s about it.

cowpat, maybe you could write a poem in honour of a dead relative of hers. She’d love that.

Your not tuning the banjo properly CP :wink:

Practice practice, if you tune that instrument properly you should be allowed strum it as hard as you like!

Or masturbating outside of her house in the middle of the night with a pair of her period stained knickers over his head. Cowpat man up and give her a good seeing to-I am starting to think you suffer from premature ejaculation.

I’ll just not get in touch for a few days, leave her wondering…

My dentistry issues have now been fully resolved. A full cleaning and three fillings - 1 right and 2 left - was the sum total of the work required having not attended the dentist in 20 years. I count myself fortunate (despite the ridiculous price per filling for a dentist in Dublin 2) and I plan to get my teeth cleaned twice per year from now on along with an annual dental check up. I urge all fellow forum members not to neglect their dental care.

I was at the dentist as well yesterday. He said I had “very good teeth”. Kind of like saying a bird has a “great personality”…

Cowpat on date night…

http://www.irishtourist.com/images/events/152/2.jpg

I was thinking more David Brent in the white suit job.

How do you post pics?

When you hit reply options appear along the top- Underneath the font size there is an image icon, just hover over it to find it. You will need to copy and paste the url of the pic into that.

http://www.google.ie/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1920&bih=947&tbm=isch&tbnid=M9UWLcClhrVi6M:&imgrefurl=http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php%3F121461-photos-of-where-ur-pc-is/page6&docid=sa3COR3_zSyiRM&imgurl=http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/content/images/2007/05/30/brent_on_desk396_396x222.jpg&w=396&h=222&ei=OXSrUPH8FKer0AWn2ICQBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1415&vpy=161&dur=550&hovh=168&hovw=300&tx=183&ty=104&sig=114506550187411568406&page=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=243&start=0&ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:84

:rolleyes:

If using google images, please select ‘view full imagine’ on the right of screen when you click on the pic. This is the url you use. Thank you.

:clap: :clap:

no offence but based on what you say must have met some insecure wrecks by the sound of things…

all the lothario’s on here really underestimate women…i’d say a lot of money is being put on the favourite and the safe bet at the end of a saturday night. :lol:
you’d swear they were all braindead just after a bad boy…women are master manipulators…the confident women , which are the hardest to keep, will use you as much as you use them…and then in time when they’ve had their fun and think they would like kids and see that you’re just a party boy, they move on to a mature lad who they see as good father material …sorry but thats the way they are made - everything goes back to maternal instinct…and even if they have a kid with a bad boy how many times do they give him the road once they got what they wanted ?? a lot more than you think…

Of course there’s always the safe bet at the end of the bar desperate to have a man…any man…who’ll let you treat her like shit as she genuinely has low self esteem and thinks she’s lucky to have any man…i just think you’re very naive to think that they are all like that…

Cowpat isn’t looking to get engaged soon, he’s looking for the ride off a nice woman he is in the early stages of dating. It is a fact that if he is waiting on her every need and being ever so nice she will lose interest and fast. The key here for Cowpat is not to be a c*nt overnight, he has to just cool contact ever so slightly. The most important thing is for him to get the ride first, this is key. Once he has given her the once over he then has all the power (assuming he’s not the worst ride she’s ever had). When he has got his willy wet, he then needs to stop replying to every text, not answering every call etc but dropping her the odd text here and there out of courtesy. She will be driven almost insane thinking about him and he will have himself a female companion like no other.