Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

I’m so out of practice, she’ll get a so-so dart to start with. But I’m going to drop contact for a few days, and go underground, see if it works. Of course it could backfire…

If you get the dart it is because she likes you lad, so i wouldn’t be playing games with her like that if you in turn like her. If she has come out of a bad relationship as you said earlier then going ‘‘underground’’ will do one thing & one thing only. LEAVE YOU WANKING FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS AGAIN…

If you like the girl & enjoy the sex then don’t play games just continue as your going ffs.

My prayers are with you. Go forth & spread your seed lad.

Carryharry is right. She hasn’t put out first night so if you get the hop it means you’ve earned er respect and she likes you. If you offer a mediocre dart then don’t call for a few days it won’t be doing you any good. You’ve been on a few dates with this girl so presumably you actually like her somewhat and aren’t investing all the time and effort for one ride.

No woman wants a complete fawning patsy (well some do but they are freaks) but there’s no suggestion that you are one so continue as you’re going. If you want to take something from TTK and CM then just don’t be too eager. Otherwise you’re doing grand.

As an aside, what kind of dates are we talking? Hopefully they’re not all pricey and with you paying.

What I meant was, right now, I’m not going to contact her for a day or so. Leave the ball in her court for now. Obviously if I was darting I wouldn’t be as bad to leave her wondering for a few days later.

It could be a case that she is not darting because she’s not sure if she likes me or not, and is holding out…

Dates have been grand. Cinema, some food. Went on the sauce one night, and threw my cards in the ring and got plastered…

The cinema for early dates is a no no mate-you are just sat silently watching a movie in the dark for 2 hours. There’s very few opportunities to show her how wonderful you are. Restaurants and pubs for the first few dates until sex becomes a regular thing-then you can settle into cinema dates and “movie nights” on the couch as ye slowly begin to resent each other.

You any good at cooking CP? Doesn’t have to be amazing. Throw together a decent dinner from scratch and plenty of wine along with it and you’re sold.

I’m shit at cooking, but that’s a good idea glasagusban

Roast chicken, mash, maybe some sweet potato, some veg. Mad impressive and very little work. Or find another handy recipe she might like. It’s more that you’ve gone to the effort for her, or looks like it anyway. You’ll get more points than if you took her out to a fancy restaurant. And it’s pretext to have her over to your place to get the jump, and even if you don’t, she’s comfortable there and feels no pressure when its time to call around the next time.

:clap:

I’ll have to do a dummy run at it. I can’t f*ck up cooking…

I’m trying to eat my dinner FFS!

Have you tried hitting her a belt of a shoulder and a few clips in the jaw. Some women love to be dominated.

I did Jamie’s Salmon-en Croute last week for my bitch. Piss easy to make and looks fucking fabulous out of the oven. I highly recommend it.

I also recommend watching Tom Cruise in Magnolia and growing a pair. You are the one that says "yes. You are the one who says “no”.

I’ll send on a winning, yet simple, recipe, pal.

I’ve slept with 4 differnet women in the last 6 weekends and yet i feel like a right sleazebag. Anyone got any advice apart from an STD test?

Leave the hookers alone maybe?

Not that desperate thank god.

The Pamela & 5 sisters stroke won’t cut any mustard around here kid. Your hands must be very soft though.

I see you set up a Facehop page too Jimmy :strokechin:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Being-shown-a-good-time-by-Pamela-and-her-5-sisters/165224896844225

Revisit drink depression and suicidal thread… We talked Thraw down from pretty much the same scenario.

no contact now for the last 24 hours…finger crossed… might see if I can get today out of it as well…