Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

Yes, the only time it is acceptable was when Barmy was having a bit of trouble with the missus

I’d say I’m goosed lads…

You’re probably better off, mate. You now get to live in a fantasy world in regards to how good the sex would have been, as opposed to the reality and how much of a disappoinment you would have been. Your rep in this regard is also in tact as you’ve denied her the chance to tell everyone how small your willy is and how clueless you are in the sack. Chalk this one down as a victory!

:frowning: :frowning: :pint: :frowning: :frowning:

Dude you went on a handful of dates with some bird, nevermind all the advice in the world on here, ye prob got on alright but not great and one of ye was gong to call a halt on it sooner rather than later. You don’t want to be off spending rakes of time and cash on some girl you’re only sort of interested in and probably only cause just to get the hop.

I’m interested in her, not sure it’s the other way around, even though she said all the right things with the booze in her. Never trust women talk with booze in them…

Are you sure your the man in this relationship*

*I realise it is not a relationship

Could be you’re coming on a bit strong, could be she’s busy, could he you’re goosed. Either way back off anyway and leave it up to her. Your balls are in her court and in the meantime see is there anything else going about the place.

f*ckall else!

What the fuck??? :o

http://www.projectwonderful.com/img/uploads/pics/80390-1353530657.jpg

Arra lads you know it after one date. Maybe two. It’s a chemical thing. Fuck this being busy, previous relationship shite.

Facts and figures and circumstances matter not a jot…it’s all about chemistry.

Unlucky pal, what makes you think that anyway.

Serious one lads. A family member. Not a particularly fond one. Duping people out of money. Probably not illegal. But certainly immoral. What would you do? I’m talking big money here.

Duping other family members out of money or just duping gullible strangers?
There’s a lot of lads here who make a living out of it.

Strangers. In a stocks/shares way.

Here Bandage, will you up a link to Stephen Nolans kama yoke here. Seems a fair few AFR lads could do with the weekend course.

+1

Thraw should be fielding all future questions from CP from here on in.

newsflash, got a few texts earlier, flirty, but still not sure how to call it. I suppose I’m leaving it late to arrange something for the weekend…

a reprieve, dinner date on the way. The last supper…? I need to pull out all the stops on this one. Maybe if I go into it all guns blazing…

Jesus Cowpat relax and enjoy yourself at dinner! Stop winding yourself up, it’s an enjoyable date not the Spanish inquisition!