Phil Hogan - We'll miss him now he's gone

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2005/act/20/section/41/enacted/en/html#sec41

1 Like

Oofftt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought this topic would have tailed off after 2pm once the Commissioners statement was issued. Mick still out batting for the establishment he purports to hate I see?

Not a peep with regards the outrageous claims made & shambolic event management by Hair Raiser Donie. Smacks of a FF agenda to cover up something else brewing within the Party.

Do you know who I am Harry Maguire found guilty.
Do you know who I am Crooked Phil gets a pat on the back and away you go.
Oh to live in a country of law like Greece and not one run by banana blueshirts

1 Like

Or head of an elderly charity former TD Aine Brady who most certainly broke the Kildare rules. Who are the most at risk from this flu again? She needs to be filleted, not big Phil.

1 Like

I must say it’s wonderful to see a public figure dig in and not surrender to a witch hunt.

1 Like

We’ve even got @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy out batting for Champ and Dr Leo, the so called Establishment of a ‘Free State’ he doesn’t recognise.

3 Likes

Does Big Phil have diplomatic immunity.

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2020/si/181/made/en/print

I was surprised with that myself. Falling for the Free State media co-ordinated attacks on big Phil. I thought he would have smelt a rat straight away.

3 Likes

Philly Liar doesn’t have a diplomatic bone in his body.

Government backed Media taking the bait is alarming, the Shinners backing them up is plain bizarre.

1 Like

It’s fascinating to watch him side with the Free State media who censored his party for so long.

He doesn’t need it. Big Phil hasn’t committed any crimes. Unless you categorise been very good at golf as a crime.

1 Like

Who was sent down ?

It would make him immune from any and all travel restrictions. It’s a card a lesser man would have played.

Rte 1 now

He’s had a shocker of a lockdown. He was even playing the partition card last Friday to try and justify multiple breaches of public health regulations by Deputy First Minister O’Neill at the IRA/SF funeral.

I have no time for Hogan but the Irish media are really losing their shit over this. I am not sure even that the political rivals are really up for it .

1 Like