Phil Hogan - We'll miss him now he's gone

Paddy hates to see another Irishman do well, they’ll do anything to knock him down. In Ireland if you are seen driving a nice car and doing well paddy thinks to himself “I’ll get that bastard” in England or America a normal person thinks “if I work hard someday I can be like him”

6 Likes

I would like to wish Big Phil well in his unfortunately premature retirement

Love how Selmayr refers to him officially as big Phil.

3 Likes

thats the regard he was held, the shower of assholes that got rid of him in Ireland should be shot dead

4 Likes

I mean I have never heard a Mick politician spoken of in those terms. Genuine achievements and appreciation too. I’d say the corridors in Brussels are scratching their heads at what we’ve done?

4 Likes

The Big Fella & Big Phil, both undone by the pro British Carkies.

5 Likes

The Dublin centred media hate a successful roaster like Big Phil

1 Like

Some ape on primetime now having his two cents on big Phil’s successor

What heavyweights is he proposing to fill the boots of Big Phil?

What’s Pat Cox at these days? He had a small bit of gravitas in Brussels

For small bit of gravitas insert serious hard on for

More gravy

In her column, Jennifer O’Connell observes that the most visibly dysfunctional aspect of the “Oireachtas Golf Society (OGS) – or as I prefer to think of it, the Oh For God’s Sake (OFGS) dinner” – is how few women were there.

“We’re still absorbing the implications of the golf society dinner. But one thing is already perfectly clear. Boys’ clubs have no place in a modern, diverse society. It’s time to dismantle them.”

Women should have flouted the rules too, for the sake of equality

1 Like

In the same paper yesterday Pat Leahy more or less made out the gold society to be a harmless old relic .

More women would should have been stupid enough to go?

How few women? So there were women? So it’s an open society. So women were free to join but didnt bother their diddies

Maybe women just don’t like golf. It’s hard to blame them.

Some women like golf but my experience has been that men who like golf don’t like women who like golf.

5 Likes