Podders

You aren’t in any position to accept his “apology” because you’re white. And he hasn’t apologised for the other hateful stuff.

My black friends also forgive him.

One of Rogan’s more articulate fans weighs in with his “criticism of the establishment”.

Smaller Fish at 2061

1 Like

If it wasn’t for Joe Rogan, we’d have never heard about the younger dryas. I forgive him.

1 Like

What are the racist comments he made?

Hey, he’s not establishment™, he just has loads of people with loads of money ready to give him 100 million dollars… :grinning:

He said he wouldn’t take Barack Obama to the bog to foot turf.

I see even Alex Jones recognises that Joe Rogan is a racist. Stopped clock and all that.

I posted above. He repeated the N word but merely in discussing when others had used it.

Joe has a black daughter.

1 Like

Joe Rogan makes Spotify billions of dollars. Spotify CEO holds that Spotify should continue to make billions of dollars from platforming racist, disinformation and hate speech monger Joe Rogan.

Well knock me down with a feather.

We won’t let Joe be silenced.

I’d be more than happy to pay out for his important work to continue.

Was listening to an old Joe Rogan podder there earlier. He was spouting awful racist misinformation about kettlebell swings. Dangerous stuff

Joe Rogan once said something that wasn’t racist. What a hero.

@cheasty is seething that his premium Spotify account is paying for Rogan’s elk hunting expeditions.

I have to say I’m fully in favour of moving Joe off Spotify. He needs to go independent and not be censored by a corporate overlord.

I don’t have a Spotify account and never have had.

anyone still using google and chrome needs their head examined

3 Likes