Podders

:rofl:

People don’t like your favourite show , boo hoo

Which are the best for hurling?

They vary.

The Dalo one is three lads + different guest having an auld yarn. TJ Ryan is probably the best for insight but there’s no major depth on it, but it’s an easy listen.
The OTB hurling show is decent. Skehill and Paul Murphy.
Other than that I find Tommy Walsh and Eddie Brennan decent to listen to. They don’t have a podcast per se, but usually have a 20-30 minute segment on OTB most weeks that can be found on YouTube.

I’ve not heard the little fish or second captains hurling analysis.

6 Likes

I didn’t know you were a fan of horsey talk?

2 Likes

Ireland’s number wan podcast!

Ep.7 Hurling and Farming

Hurling and farming.mp3

Loads to chat to Damien about today.

Hurling - Galway leaders, Burke hit, speeches, celebrating goals and shaking off misses.

Farming - Hay season, drying out the grass, sheering sheep, farmers marrying farmers, maggots in sheep and what to do if a Ram or a Bull is chasing you!!

3 Likes

Gas the way Woolie marketed his interview with Mannion as some sort of World Exclusive and he talking to every Tom, Dick and Harry in the media world

1 Like

An old tabloid trick

That’s an idea for a GAA podcast.

Tom Ryan to give the straight talking man on the street angle.

Dick Clerkin to give the GAA’s company line.

I don’t know who Harry would be. Debbie would be box office but seems unattainable for this venture. Harry Kehoe or Harry Ruddle or Big Harry McClure might be more attainable. Maybe even @carryharry of this parish.

3 Likes

Dickie Murphy on to give his take on the refereeing decisions of the week just gone

3 Likes

Add Tom Dempsey and we have the world’s first dedicated Wexford hurling podcast.

Get Larry O on, brother and go Tom, Dick and Larry

7 Likes

A dedicated South East Ireland hurling podcast:

Tommy Walsh
Brick Walsh
Larry O’Gorman

Tom, Brick and Larry.

6 Likes

There already is a Wexford dedicated podcast called “The Hurling podcast”. On the go 2 or 3 years now.

Wooly will have the forum taken down with his copyright notice.

1 Like

I see they recently had feature interviews with Tom Dempsey and Harry Kehoe. Stealing this forum’s ideas.

1 Like

The GAA social with another great episode this week. Niblock has a great way of getting his guests to remove the filter.

5 Likes

Niblock has a lovely way about him and the way its done ‘in person’ helps.

Wooly and the likes are only codding themselves on Zoom from the attic.

Tough listening.

7 Likes

Wollie does great to keep a straight face with Hayes. He pushes all the right buttons with him continously.

1 Like