Podders

Just watched that there. Cyril is some entertainer.

Was there many there? Seemed very quiet.

Paul Kelly was a tough listen on A Hurlers Life, I suffered to the end out of respect for a great player. Interesting he never picked John Leahy on his best team.

It was tough wasn’t it. Carroll isn’t a great interviewer though either.

Very tough…. A lot of long pauses. I listened to it over 2 days

You need to listen to these rural types on a podcast at 2x speed

1 Like

Wooly’s making plans for club season.

Smaller Fish GAA

Club season on Smaller Fish

Hello everyone,

Like me, you’re busy with the All Ireland build up but just a quick note to give you all a flavour of what’s coming up on the show during club season.

I’m aiming for 16 shows per month so you will have plenty of shows every week.

There will be new pundits and the hurling and football shows will be combined on Monday and Thursday.

I’ll be doing some club All Ireland features - for example the story of Caltra’s All Ireland win and Buffers Ally, with contributors from the teams. There’s load of good stories out there.

Wooly meets will continue - with county season over there will be much better access to the intercounty players for a catchup on their season.

Before you ask, Wooly meets will also include Wooly meets auld lads still doing it for their clubs!

Hurling and farming will continue but will rebrand to club hurling and farming!

Irish down under will continue too as the season hots up to the grand final.

So there’s loads of shows coming your way, just a different club focus which i’m really looking forward to.

Myself and Conan will do a show on what’s coming up towards the end of July.

I’ll see some of you tomorrow night in the Sugar Club.

Wooly

He never stops

An unrealable work ethic

Might as well milk it before people cop on to him…also cant be good news for “content creators” with the economy on a fine slide to the sewers.

Out of order. I suppose you’re one who’d shit the bed after a night on the porter and think it’s a laugh. Maybe you should give Carey’s workplace a call.

In fairness to him, he is treating it seriously and giving it his all.

He deserves a crack at TV

Does Woolie see himself as a journalist now?

No

He’s a storyteller

1 Like

Cyril is a good listen. On that note, where does the “Joachim” come from in Joachim Kelly.

You’d come across Joachim’s when dealing in Germany and Central Europe a bit.

Ah right, is there a German parent/family connection?

His aul lad was a big villa fan called him after Julian Joachim

3 Likes

Woolie is serving his time before he makes the move to SKY

1 Like