Podders

Seeing as Julian was born 20 years later than the other, you can f*ck off out of it.

Just discovered Brian Carrolls ‘a hurlers life’
I like it, so far I’ve listened to Tomas Mulcahy and Ger Cunningham, I’ll probably move onto Brian Corcoran and Ben O’Connor next, I might get sick of it then but who knows, so far so good

Cork

I see Wooly had another great evening at the Sugar club.

Ah lads, thats outstanding :smiley:

There’s an amount of GAA podcasts out there with the same fellas being hawked around left right and centre. Surely Ireland is too small for them all? Just on the hurling alone since Sunday, you have Joe. OTB with multiple segments. Dalo’s podcast and other’s not mentioned. All talking about the same thing. Are they all making a buck?

Hurling is box office.

John Mullane is looking well.

Let’s say it is €2 a head a month, he’s making the bones of €48k before tax a year. Not bad I suppose.

€5 a head a month.

That’s a ball of money a year…

Tis if you hang onto them, and then try to grow it. Most lads who sign up wont delist really. If he pushes the club one and pulls in another 1000 or so…

1 Like

I think there’s a niche for a live podcast around 6 or 7pm on a Sunday night as people are driving home from games. The radio coverage tends to finish fairly shortly after you get in the car.

6 Likes

Gets uploaded to Spotify afterwards.

1 Like

It goes out live on Twitter

Said he, stating the obvious :man_facepalming:t2:

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy This fella is trying to build an audience around a diminishing audience of cagers. You couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

I’m sure you could listen to it cycling home from Thurles too.

5 Likes

Has the Crime in Sports podcast been mentioned here yet?
The episodes about wrestlers are brilliant.
All the wrestlers from the mad years
Jimmy Snuka, Scott Hall and Jim Neidhart done so far.

2 Likes

Tommy Rooney does one for off the ball but it’s generally terrible,lads ringing in and forgetting to unmute themselves or having really bad reception and you can hardly hear them.Its a great idea as you’ll get lads raging about some decisions in the match etc.

1 Like

First hearing of this one. Have a flight tomorrow, any episodes that stand out?