Podders

Wooly continuing to produce some great material week on week. What was the falling out Rabbite had with Athenry? Its a pity he didnt ask Ben O Connor on his own dispute with Newtown.

Himself and Shane Saint filling the GAA podcast market for the winter nationally as the OTB lads are not clued into GAA and RTE just produce weekly articles bemoaning the split season rather than actually producing content.

2 Likes

Never got that notification

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t aware of the Newtown falling out tbh

What sort of “journalist” doesnt know the Ben O’Connor and Joe Rabbitte falling out with their club’s, stories?

The best darn journalist in the GAA that’s who

1 Like

I used to listen to a good bunch of Rogan episodes throughout the years. Anyone half interesting or even a bit of craic I’d put on during the commute to work or while exercising. However just before and since he switched to Spotify on the huge deal its turned into a bag of shit. I can count on one hand the amount of episodes I’ve enjoyed since.

For anyone who wants a sort of Rogan meets Tim Ferris self help type podcast I’d highly recommend Modern Wisdom. Host was on Love Island once upon a time but might be the only contestant with functional brain cells. I expected the worst but I am pleasantly surprised at how good it and he is. He tends to have very similar guests that Rogan has but actually holds a proper conversation with them and doesn’t derail it into a political shit heap or just harp on about stand up comedy.

3 Likes

First twenty minutes explains tfk

I would imagine he was told that subject is off limits.

What’s the latest on it?

Do the next generation of O Connors play with the club.

Well their brother was playing for Newtown last Friday.

He was with charleville for a while was he?

That lad is in Australia now.

1 Like

Have the jacks ever been cleaned back there?

I’d imagine so or be no one drinking there.

1 Like

How did Woolie cover the Jamie Clarke/Aaron Cunningham issue?

Its this kind of thing he lives for I’d imagine.

Mind your own fucking business.

You’re on the button.

This is worth a listen.

1 Like

he’s a great podder, from the North East of England and owned nightclubs, an uneal thinker

1 Like

Really enjoyed the latest examiner football pod. Enjoy McConville he will a big loss to it next year.

Sell it to me. I’ve a long commute tomorrow and a shit load of choice