Podders

There’s only 17 episodes since 2019 - 1 per civilization - but they’re all long listens and well worth the effort.
The Easter Island episode is the saddest I think. Aztecs not far behind and Carthage had a rough end too.
When I found it I listened to them in order but if you want to try to do them in chronological order starting with the earliest then I suppose it’s the Sumerians - Ep. 8

5 Likes

Dalo’s podcast is going to be part of examiner subscription from Monday.

WTF :astonished:

That’s poor form. You’d think the Allianz sponsor would keep it free

80 is a bit steep ( have no interest in the examiner)

Really, what about the football one?

10 euro for the next 10 weeks.

You’re almost robbing Woolie with his sub lads.

1 Like

Gaa social podcast is great stuff. Only started listening a few weeks ago.

Who runs it?

BBC, Thomas Niblock and Oisin McConville.

I think Murphy is terrible on it and out of his depth. He sits back and waits for Skehill to do the majority of the analysis and chimes in with brief banalities. Seems a nice fella and was a great corner back but he is not worth listening to. I’m kind of put off listening to it over him, and don’t rate the presenter terribly either, while Skehill is the best thing about it by a mile which isn’t saying much. Paddy Stapleton, while not being anything like the player Murphy was, would be far superior as a contributor. It’s unusual to get someone as articulate and intelligent as him from Tipp.

1 Like

Murphy is decent… your radar is off.

Second captains token hurling effort today was terrible

Jamie Wall put up a stout defence of his beloved Limerick.

Is that PPV or free?

I tend to agree. Ex Kilkenny players i find are terribly bland pundits. Jackie Tyrrell the best for me.

He’s gone very stale. Even admitted he has no great interest in county game.
Their football analysis with Paul Flynn and AN Other is generally very good.
Ironically I’ll have to stick with Woolie for the hurling. I find most of his hurling guests decent

Jamie Wall is gone stale?

Mondays are free so depends what day they put out hurling. I give themselves, Woolie and Dunphy a monthly fiver to keep me entertained at lunchtime

1 Like