Podders

Saint probably has some point here but it’s a bit OTT for a GAA content producer.

He’s going to be labelled right wing soon enough if he continues to question the correct narrative.

Fierce interesting interview. Mad to thinkna month ago he was an average joe soap tipping around trying to pay bills

He’s going down the same road as Wollie

This is a new pod from a few of the lads from Quickly Kevin.

2 Likes

Sid v Shane would have any amount of lads hopping with confusion

1 Like

How many subscribers does he have?

Who

Is his Our Game subscriber only!

I don’t know I think it is.

Nobody would have said anything if Henderson just said I went because I got offered loads of money.

He created a rod for his own back with his stupid comments.

homer simpson interview GIF

Interesting conversation

4 Likes

Shane Saint must be getting money per click or something.

Some amount of ridiculous tweets lately non-GAA related from the Our Game account.

1 Like

Was wondering the same recently. It’s getting fairly tedious, just regurgitating other peoples tweet.

The value of his “brand” is based on number of followers so got to keep churning out the content.

1 Like

Putting up videos of Soccer goals is fairly ridiculous.

Also stupid questions like who does this jersey remind you of? etc. etc.

He might have bots set up then to keep his interactions up.

He can’t be making much from the X Creator earnings platform anyway.

I know what an account with 50k followers makes and it’s not great…

1 Like

Just listen to Kurt Angle on Joe Rogan and thank me later. An hour in and probably the most powerful, tragic thing I’ve heard. The story of his sisters overdose and how he subsequently took an OD himself, survived and went immediately into an hour long match with Brock Lesnar is just insane

5 Likes

His stories on addiction are frightening. A man with some serious mental strenght and we was absolutely bate by it. Almost didnt come out the other end.

All of Rogans interviews with ex wrestlers are fascinating, kurt, the undertaker, ric flair, DDP are among his best in 2000 plus podcasts

1 Like

The ric flair and kurt angle poddders are some if the best ever

1 Like

Comes across really well