Podders

Woolie will always live to regret swanning around Coolock with Parnells when The Town were getting a pasting by Kilmurray Ibrickane in a Club All Ireland Semi Final.

That was their golden chance and he went missing for it.

4 Likes

Ah go way out of that, they made a solid fuck of that from the first minute, Woolie in the full forward line wouldnt have helped the brain farts that went on in the back line that day. It was a glorious shitshow.

There were a lot of lessons learned in the whole sorry saga.

When Colm left Portlaoise it no doubt hurt, but they knew it was for the better of GAA, in Dublin, and Ireland. Its like when Ireland sent its best and brightest abroad, it hurt, but it had to be done.

1 Like

They made a show of themselves alright.

Zach Tuohy was a much bigger loss on the day than Woolie but obviously his reasons for not being there were a bit more palatable.

They did. It was a shocker. The KIB team wouldnt kick snow off a rope and they humiliated Portlaoise that day.

They’ll never be the better of it.

A classic of the Club team ‘not fully tuned in who lose all discipline’ genre.

Crossmaglen Rangers v Omagh 2014, Na Piarsaigh v Slaughtneil 2018 (they still somehow won) and St Thomas’s v Dunloy 2022 being other classics of this genre.

I think that was the year they cancelled the St Patricks Day Parade in Portlaoise before the semi final, anticipating the big day out in Croker. I must look it up to be sure.

Yes they did, a right red flag to KIB. John Mulligan has been very sick in recent years if memory serves me correctly. Football, gods and importance.

I’d agree with you almost 100% on Christy/Cheddar.

Parkinson was never much of a footballer at inter county level, his bizarre selection for the international rules made him a name he never deserved,
He’s a cunt of a man, I couldn’t stand listening to him on OTB and I’ve never heard his podcast, perhaps his guests make it a decent show :man_shrugging:

He was an excellent Minor and very good in his early senior years. He’s a very good, amiable interviewer and county players like him. He has a great formula working for him that’s going to allow him retire quite early.

2 Likes

He hates hurling.

But the only alternative is the aural gang rape of the Examiner one. I think he knows/cares just about enough to carry off the hurling ones.

He’s a smart cookie tbf. The Parkinson’s love their hurling, he comes from strong Camross stock as well. He’s held is good stead by intercounty players, even the ones who don’t like him get disarmed by him because he’ll be the first to call himself a cunt :joy:

I see Woolberto met his match with Poacher today.

Two cunts desperately needing the other. As pathetic an act as I can recall seeing in a long long time

Two leeches sucking the oxygen out of GAA

5 Likes

There’s a real hunger for gaa punditry since joe left rte. People are just looking elsewhere and any half decent podders are riding the crest of a wave.

1 Like

kevin spacey spoilers GIF

1 Like