Podders

Hurling is tricky enough though. Leinster is a hard sell and Munster games played out in the height of the soccer season.

The 7 all Ireland series games weren’t great either tbf to them.

If you sign up for a fiver a month can you listen to all new stuff on Spotify? Information on their website seems NOT to list Spotify as a vehicle to hear all their episodes.

Spotify and Patreon

Theo Von is a great podder, his Ric Flair interview was better than Rogans, and he had Tucker Carlson on last week, it was top notch

1 Like

Mick McCarthy’s Quickly Kevin is magnificent nostalgia, following on so close from Jason McAteers. The 90s were just brilliant. Listening to him talk about Italia 90 and the quarter final in Rome. And going head to head with them. Mighty. No Irish sporting memory can come close to that night.

QKWHS is a great podcast but I’m finding it’s starting to get a bit repetitive.Still great listening all the same,the 3 lads are very funny.The Oh What a Time podcast is excellent too.One of the lads is on it.

Only so many times you can hit the same decade and not hear the same stories, but in fairness they hare hitting them from different angles for the most part. Lineker was very good.

JAF last week was good,it’s great to hear from lads that played with smaller clubs.

Jumped straight to Mick, but have JAF there to listen to still. I think we need the story of Man City in the 90s. That would be golden.

They’ll knock another 2 or 3 seasons out of it I’d say no bother.

Could be box office

Twas only ok

He’s sitting fair close to her on the couch there …she has a fella she mentioned in it

I’m fairly sure she is doing a line with the FF TD in her constituency Chrissy O Sullivan. A great fella for buckfast in Elm Park before hitting the lodge back in the day.

She was when elected first but long split now I think

1 Like

The Tommy tiernan one was good and he’d a good chat with the second one too who wrote Poor about the underclass and disadvantage etc.

1 Like

Good one here with Ronnie

1 Like

Gamechanging episode.

Genetic Methylation Testing.

5 Likes

Savage, he is really pulling out some savage poders lately, Elliot West was unreal recently on the wild west and the genocide of the native Americans

3 Likes

It was probably too long for certain lads here. The phone has destroyed lads attention spans.

1 Like

Rogan is really sets the agenda in today’s independent thinking world, no wonder the left hate him and the likes of Elon Musk

7 Likes