Podders

Just discovered these lads when somebody here mentioned that they had Paul Rouse on. I’ve listened regularly since. They’ve a grand easygoing way of relating the events.
I thought the series they did on the fall of the Aztecs was really good.

4 Likes

Brilliant

For anybody interested in the JFK assassination this is a must watch, it’s incredible journalism and television.

1 Like

I may have put this up before but The History of Gaelic Football podcast on The Irish Examiner is outstanding. The love, intelligence and knowledge of Gaelic football from Rouse, Brosnan and Horan is brilliant. Well worth the sub if you haven’t it already.

Edit: It is actually called The Madness of Football.

5 Likes

Paul Rouse is the best of us.

Throw up a link there

1 Like

Have you a link to it?

1 Like
4 Likes

The one about Dublin v Kerry 1977 was interesting.

I’m not gone that far yet. Looking forward to it though

A hurling one would be great but with real analysts. Not Dalo and the guffaws.

3 Likes

I didn’t listen to any of the others. Not interested in hearing about some papier mache macnas heads in the mid sixties.

Is the otb hurling show gone behind a pay wall now?

Yes

1 Like

OTB are putting pretty much everything behind a paywall now bar the ladies sports which would have a much smaller listenership. I’d prefer Second Captains to OTB these days. In truth I rarely listened to either when they were free and don’t intend to pay for either. Sure there’s better knowledge and juicier insight on here.

Ken early was a good today talking about Liverpool wondering was it Jordan Henderson holding Liverpool back the past five years and if they’d upgraded on him what could have they won.

I enjoyed me mans podcast on The Post Office.

A nice alternative to the twee heartstrings tugging of the ITV mini series over the Christmas. Which tbf, has at least highlighted this scandalous behaviour by those shower of utter cunts in power in the UK. Astonishing the level of consistency these cunts have.

Early Doors is one of the greatest comedies ever made and there’s a new podcast on Spotify about it called ‘To The Regiment’. Intro episode was last Monday, hopefully it will be like the Talkin Sopranos pod and do each episode 1 by 1 with special guests and all that.

4 Likes

Absolute belter of a show from Lex

1 Like

Early Doors is unreal.

3 Likes

Aaron Rodgers on Joe Rogan

3 Likes