Podders

New Fall of Civilisations dropped last week - a near 4 hourer.
Egypt: Fall of the Pharaohs

3 Likes

I hope he used a condom, but he probably thinks they cause disease.

By God

I started it this morning on my commute.

I gave this a listen over the weekend… A very good listen but nothing earth shattering in it either. I don’t buy into the conspiracy but it’s very hard square the testimony of about 20 odd people on the ground that day who all said shots came from the grassy knoll. The warren commission was a balls as they forcibly tried to make sure everyone was in no doubt it was Oswald and created a mess.

Could you confirm whether or not jack ruby was part of the cia mk ultra programme?
I think tfk needs to revisit the whole jfk business, especially with whats going on with trump atm

Ruby was a nobody who’ll be remembered for forever.

Great news fellow podders. Joe is staying on Spotify for longer and they’re throwing him another couple of hundred mill.

2 Likes

Joe is the most important media presence on Planet Earth

2 Likes

I’d go

1. Tucker
  2. Joe

The biggest podder in the world?

Hold on let me ask chat gpt

What is the biggest podcast in the world?

ChatGPT

ChatGPT

The biggest podcast in the world as of 2024 is "The Joe Rogan Experience"​​.

1 Like

Podcast

Hbo GIF by Silicon Valley

@Ceist

I’m 3/4s (APPROXIMATELY) through this and willing to concede that Aaron Rodgers is a bit mental.

4 Likes

Joe’s a bit batshit himself Shure,well matched no doubt

The Quickly Kevin Podcast is wrapping up. Some good bits in its time, but their inability to haul in their Moby David Batty will always be a huge missed opportunity.

Bob Mortimer is a gem.

Is it? Ah that’s a shame. I have a podder lined up to listen to where they must announce this. Haven’t listened to it from the start, without signing up obviously…

The Rest is History have started a 4 parter on the the UK in 1974

3 Likes