Podders

Did Chris O’Leary pack it up?

Dublin Football not only happy with its money destroying the game of football, it’s now destroying hurling in its own county into the bargain

Yep.

Is Hurling really number 1 in any Club in Dublin?.

Craobh, O Tooles and Faughs definately. After that the rest would be struggling for 50/50. Crokes are basically two seperate clubs.

1 Like

That’s the real issue.

What’s wrong with Faughs? Loads of tradition and all hurling yet making no traction.

They traditionally would have been backboned by outsiders.

In fairness they’ve got their underage set up in order. First crew of those are around 20/21 now. I’d say they made up 6/7 of their starting team now. Getting the right crew over them is the big thing now.

Their catchment area is small with Boden and Judes sandwiching them.

1 Like

Judes and Boden probably more sexy.

Boden are sexy?

Setanta hurling only, Crumlin and Finbarrs primarily so. Unfortunately not a current senior panellist between them and the three you mentioned.

Seán Treacy also MIA since Mattie’s time and seeing Luke Swan opting for football where, at best, he’ll be like O Conghaile, was disappointing if expected.

1 Like

Sexier than Faughs maybe isn’t setting the bar very high.

1 Like

The hurling pod is free on OTB. One show

2 Likes

Paddy O’Loughlin

You can get the hurling pod for free on the podbean app

1 Like

Like, just one episode?

Has our Italian friend done any history podders lately? His few on the Lakota are simply amazing.

Yeah my niece’s are with this lot and it’s all hurling with them it seems.

The Sunday night one.

1 Like

Three episodes in to this “podder” and so far I’d describe it as a mild let-down

Their best work is done on medieval England… The hundred years war and various kings etc. etc

The skulduggery and subterfuge involved with the English throne was off the scale… Think France managed to secure a long line of Louis’ that staved off much of the same drama… The tan succession line wasn’t always straightforward and created a lovely mess at times.

2 Likes