Podders

I’m actually listening back to that book on Audible now,

Strikes me that the UK were just a few years ahead of us and that book which is now 6 years old is absolutely cutting edge for Ireland

Silly good-humoured banter. Mike Rowe is a tremendous bit of stuff.

@Cheasty has been right all along. Democracy is in serious danger. Jamie needs to be stopped

https://twitter.com/edjenx/status/1813202329048436994?t=Bz1z72Eb6t6tNq6jSY-t2g&s=19

2 Likes

20 episodes back in 2020.

He hasn’t time for the podders now while he grows the gdp of the internet

We are too late. Fucking covid distracted us

1 Like

Thank fuck, we weren’t all that bored!

Anyone going to Murty’s for Dalo’s pod?

I wish Eddie Brennan would’ve used the mute button on the Indo’s All Ireland Preview podcast

Too many times Jamesie O’Connor or John Mullane would’ve been talking about XY and Z and a) Eddie’s phone vibrating on his desk flicks the screen to him then and takes attention away and b) the ‘yeh’ or the ‘mmm yeh’ when agreeing with someone. Very grating

1 Like

Matt and Ivan coming to the Opera House in September
:heart_eyes:

The Dalo podcast is very good this week. They are giving some stick to Landers. Tony Considine is a gas cunt.

1 Like

That was a lovely shot from Daly when landers was waffling on about dalys all stars on the mantle piece and Daly says it’s the closest he’ll ever get to one.

Tony considence didn’t add a whole pile tbh but he told a few good stories.

Miles ahead of Donal og and your one from Wexford waffling on.

2 Likes

This is a fantastic listen where ever you get your pods.

John is a two time mr universe and had his young lads lifting weights at 5. Two made it to the nfl and the third would have only for injury. Spins a right few yarns in this about how to rare kids.

2 Likes

Tony is a gent. He just gets us.

2 Likes

New Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan :heart::heart:

3 Likes

That’s the evening sorted.

Can’t wait!

Apparently Rogan goes on a 30 minute rant of DMT and psychedelics. We’re back baby!

3 Likes

That’s the job.

I’ll listen to it in 30 min sections, there will be a lot to take on board.

1 Like