Podders

I took a guess on her looks

1 Like

This clip has gone down very badly on Facebook.

https://twitter.com/SmallerFishGAA/status/1831383494309642419?t=X45RPJMR-Q5Ac4CdH36YOg&s=19

If Woolie got Cyril on each week he could double his subscriptions within a month.

7 Likes

I’d say he’s alright

What do you mean it’s gone badly?

The comments were very negative

Only old folks use Facebook? They wouldn’t appreciate bum, willie and fart jokes that the two johns do

I wouldn’t really know tbh. I was only linked it on what’s app.

I doubt Facebook is cool anymore anyway.

You are very clued into the two johns

The crux of it was they won’t dare ask a male athlete about condoms which Is probably true.

Or if she wasn’t good looking

The clips and stories you lads post says it all

He could treble it if “hurling and farming” with Damien Hayes was more regular.

Are there any good podcasts lads would listen to on investing or the stock market? Preferably beginner or intermediate level, not expert level technical stuff. I started listening to one lately called the Investment hound cos heard your man on the radio talking about a book he’d wrote for beginners, he’s about 80 and was/is lecturing in this area. But I find him very condescending I don’t enjoy listening to him and he’s not half as effective a teacher as he thinks he is as he’s not inclined to flesh out his opinions very well (despite the podcast says it’s aimed at novices). cc @Julio_Geordio

The Shoeshine Boys podcast is very good.

1 Like

I see Matt Cooper and Ivan Yates are branching into the paid podder subscription model

1 episode will still be free each week, but for €6 a month you’ll get the free episode a day early and ad free and a “bonus” second weekly episode

I suspect they’ll get a decent number of subscribers especially coming up to an election

Who in the name of god would subscribe to that for €6 / month.

4 Likes

Self styled “political junkies” or “political anoraks”

Breakfast business with joe Lynam on newstalk is worth a listen - 30 mins every day

1 Like

Wooly will be scouring the pundit transfer market again.

https://twitter.com/SmallerFishGAA/status/1832800962102100342