Podders

Harte was very good.

2 Likes

Should get in Kevin Brady as replacement.

1 Like

Much like when Paul Murphy was poached, it’ll be next man up for Woolie. The players love him.

Is it time for a Carkie?

Could be. I’d say Lehane might be available shortly.

30,000 weekly listeners by god. Only need 5% and it’s very nice earner.

1 Like

I think I saw woolie has 7k subscribers :hushed: 35k euro a month surely his overheads wouldn’t be huge?

What percentage do that platform take, GoLoud?

What content does Woolie churn out for a fiver a month? How many podcasts a week and it must be other sports during GAA off season? Second captains for example have at least five a week (Mon-Fri) and sometimes two certain days for the same money and they have great contributors and it’s nearly worth it to hear Ken Early alone.

1 Like

Tbf Second Captains are the outlier there rather than Wooly overcharging. They could and probably should up it to a tenner

Is this an audiobook or a podcast?
My pal has to drive to castlebar every Thursday and he loves the maroon and white pod so much he saves it up and ekes it out with phonecalls so he’s looking for something for the rest of the week.
He’s aware if something befalls him that he may leave one unlistened but that’s just a chance he takes.

:smiley::rofl:

1 Like

What?

I listen to second captains if the MandW runs out, and only because it’s free on Amazon prime. It’s not great. I wouldn’t pay for it.

Paying for second captains is some laugh. But sheep need to graze i suppose.

3 Likes

Lads paying for GAA podcasts and a world of audiobooks out there.

That bates Banagher.

1 Like

When you think about it is absolutely crazy the way lads just think it’s acceptable to rob media and content

I assume lads wouldn’t just walk into a busy centra and say they don’t won’t miss these groceries they are so busy.

Illegal streaming is just so acceptable.

Why is paying for second captains some laugh? Its soccer content alone is very good. Gaa poor but they do random podcast on history and stuff that are interesting.

For a fiver a month it’s an absolute steal.

You couldn’t buy a newspaper for 2.50 a day.

It’s exceptional value imo if your interested in a variety of sports.

I wouldn’t be a big pod man other than a few that are free. They get boring very quickly.
The hurling pod during the season is about the only wan I’d stay with.

I don’t understand lads needing to be fed their opinions but that’s young people today

4 Likes

You never read a newspaper in your life so?

1 Like