Podders

The misogyny crew out in force I see…

She was too mad to jump in for the first few shows… I’m on episode 4 and she’s finding her rhythm. Tommy Tiernan is cracked… But there’s a deepness to a lot of what he’s saying that goes over the heads of the other 2

1 Like

I’ve only just started and I listened to the two latest shows. They are all comfortable with themselves and the craic is flowing. I’m looking forward to going back to the start and listening to those shows too.

TT is one deep thinking man alright.

Tommy Tiernan was on yesterday’s 2 Johnnies Podcast @myboyblue

4 Likes

I always think hector is the opposite ,he’s vague because I don’t think he’s done too much messing but knows the general lingo associated…

I’d say the crack was mighty.

Ah fuck off Pipe. You’ve gone down in my estimation!!

Two great fellas.

He did the shit up in Cavan. He was far too descriptive of the effects when they were talking about it.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

They’re absolutely shit on T.V, cringeworthy stuff.

Mostly running off an RTE script I’d guess.

But the podcast isn’t bad imo.

They have some good guests on & knock a bit of craic outta them.

Yeah there’s a good variety of guests on it.

I don’t pay for the one on Patreon though!

The two Johnnies … a new low for the forum.

The 2 Johnnies, the acceptable face of Munster based podcasting.

God no.

Just for country folk, city lads wouldn’t understand.

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Ah ffs … Hector on about doing great community work down at the local GAA pitch , and they all having great banter and camaraderie and people coming together to do something good … Tommy: yeah we had something similar in Barna getting rid of the immigrants :rofl:

4 Likes

I laughed out loud at that in the car for a good five minutes. A quality segement.

I had tears streaming after that … belter.