Podders

They’re really dragging the shit out of this Laurita shifting story. It was funny last week but no need for another 20 mins on it this week. Hectors story about living on the Aran Islands was good enough. Exaggerated in Hectors unique way but very interesting.

Paddy seems an awful nice fella.

Eddie Lenihans podcast leaves them all in the ha’penny place

1 Like

Walked from Navan to Castlerea then on to Knock.The chat about the sex robot was very funny especially Tommy voicing the robot :grinning:

1 Like

He loves doing noises… the monkey wanking in the Amazon… And Hector using a kango.

Clean mental…the location of the arsehole :joy::joy:

2 Likes

https://castbox.fm/vb/346742237.
Good one here with Mike Tyson Jeremy Piven and Bill Burr

Anyone listen to Larry O Gorman on A Hurler’s life?

1 Like

No, was he on it? Surprised it hasn’t been mentioned here anywhere

See the Laochra Gael thread

It was painful.

I’ll have a browse. Didn’t see it.

I’m glad someone said it

Wtf was that all about?

Some cringe stories.

Larry and that other stook Ryan Dwyer on the last time, cringe cringe cringe. Some fellas shouldn’t be left near a microphone

1 Like

That ‘brother’ story, good god…

1 Like

It sounds so bad i am going to listen to it during work Monday.

He’s some man though. All the people coming up to him telling him what a legend he is.

:joy::joy:

Thinking back that was unbelievable really, just casually dropping in everyone praising him.

What a pain in the arse.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: he was so incoherent and the made up stories would miss a gap in between

1 Like

He talked about Santa Ponsa as if he’d just gone to Lourdes and found himself. The ‘coloured man’ on the beach story, I was on a redner walking down the road after it.

1 Like

I was listening to tommy and hector earlier. Hectors time on the island was just beautifully told…and the mayhem of the debs…and from a different show, the farmer from exmoor.
I always thought hector was a harmless gobshite, he may be alright… but he may also be a kindred spirit, in a conservative south derry farmer kind of way.
It is an absolute gift.
“Not a word about the seagulls”

2 Likes