Podders

Pricey enough tho if you are outside your free credit. Some very interesting topics, sound.

Yeah you’d need to use the fee credit. There’s a lot of listening in one

I must take a listen, I like the way she doesn’t give a fuck

Yeah she’s a good listen I think, straight to the point & doesn’t really beat around.

Dodgy ole job, I’m sure she’s had a fair share of threats.

Cant remembered how I stumbled across but “The foreign desk” (part of monocole magazine - no I’ve never read it either) is a good listen fir current affairs but with a more global focus

Lads on here getting upset that Hector and Tommy got d’double dole before heading away on holidays. :smiley: You couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

Nothing in that relam interests me pal so no good to you… None of the podcasts Iv listened to off it have been much use barring the West Cork podcast

1 Like

The History of WW2 Podcast is very good. 3 good episodes on the rise of Mussolini early doors.

2 Likes

I listened to this again this morning on my walk, it’s a must listen, incredible stuff

2 Likes

What’s it about?

Darpa. Crazy shit, give it a listen and stay with the lady who’s being interviewed to the end

Horse Racing Heroes by Mark Walsh is excellent fare

1 Like

I find that hard to believe

I enjoyed the Tommy & Hector podcast until I became conscious of the stupid fuckin laugh on that Laurita one. :angry::angry:Jesus Christ she’s like a laughing hyena. She’s one of these apes that laughs at everything. A abit like that annoying twat Lucy Kennedy.

1 Like

The perfect match for Joe Brolly so

1 Like

Which episode?

Any of the other futureproof episodes worth a listen?

Joe Dooley on Brian Carroll’s podcast this week, a sound man.

Won a county championship as player/manager at 24. Great career.

1 Like

Joe is one of the greatest fellas hurling has ever seen

Plenty of them but that one was an outlier as an interview. Good few about the universe etc. There’s a future proof gold podcast there as well have a browse and select a subject that may interest you.

1 Like