Podders

Some difference between him and Larry O

I was thinking that too when I was listening.

I’m honestly still not over that, he lost me when he said Mohammed Ali told him he was the greatest.

4 Likes

He was on our local radio station this evening, my word…

Larry has lost the run of himself.

What was he up to on it? Did he tell the brother story?

I didn’t listen, he was due to talk about 96 anyway

Are ya sure he wasn’t singing gettin jiggy with it?

Newstalk are charging for golf weekly. Seems they are organising a few golf trips where you can play with Molloy to soften the blow.

They were supposed to go to Dubai I think last year.Kieran Donaghy and another couple of B listers were goin with them.Are they charging for the golf podcast now?

4 euro a month.

Is there a demand out there for golf podcasts that people will actually pay for? Wonder is this a trojan horse for OTB to put all their podcasts behind a pay wall?

Be only the golf fans who’d be stupid enough to pay for it you’d feel

I’ve listened to the three episodes of the Irish History WOI podcast that have been released.
Somebody asked me what i thought somewhere.
It’s quite good, it’s an easy listen, would suit somebody who is interested but hasn’t read extensively, I would have known a lot at one stage but I’ve forgotten most of it so it’s probably going to be a lovely refresher course. Each episode focuses on a peripheral figure which is a great idea.

Nice job anyway, I think he plans to drag it out till August, 3 episodes a month

2 Likes

Jesus hector lost it completely on the recent podcast wit Tommy tiernan. Harmless enough bit of slagging they were giving him too about auntie Ray

Ah he didn’t really.

I was wondering would someone think that but I thought he genuinely did lose it. He’s meant to be a thick cunt to work with.

Joe jackson has a few interviews with Dunphy up from mid 90s. Interesting listening.

1 Like

Probably was discussed here several times but Anthony Daly on hurlers life was outstanding. Finished during the week after being recommended by a friend.

It was a bit funny but I think he milked it for the faux outrage

Doesnt match the Larry O’ Gorman podcast. Comedy gold.

1 Like