Podders

What’s the ‘are you fucking kidding me’ tweet in relation to?

Conor Mortimer is straight out of the hardy bucks, just listening to him on Woolies.

the two johnnies podcast described in the phoenix as puerile bogger humor

5 Likes

They know their audience tbf

1 Like

Tried listening to T,H,L recently. Has it gone downhill a lot? Basically Hector roaring like a fucking lunatic, Tommy cracking jokes and Laura guffawing at them

What’s seldom is wonderful.

It now insists on itself too much. They have become slightly self aware of its commerciality.

Like a band starting to write music for the crowd they have rather than for themselves.

Wind of Change is very interesting lads.

1 Like

Its like they realised that Tommy was telling all the stories so they had to give Hector space. He absolutely butchered his piece about the Grand National and talking about John Nallen. Talked about how John Nallen had bred both the horses that it was widely reported he bought in the same sale as fools. The thing about Hector is when he’s given a bit too much space he can often expose how much of a spoofer he is on a variety of topics

4 Likes

You’re overestimating the amount of people who would know that.

2 Likes

I guess it would make me question when he speaks on detail on other topics that he apparently knows so much about. There’s a fair chance he’s spoofing through about 40-50% of it.

1 Like

It’s the type of podder you listen to for the spoofs tho, not fact. It’s only an auld yarn.

1 Like

Aye, you couldnt really be taking either of them seriously. Shur tis just a bit of craic.

The Scorpions? Yeah, great song.

2 Likes

One from Dublin’s finest in the 80s Light a Big Fire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7CRPiSG8BXg

1 Like

Tell us more.

It’s about the band Scorpion and a link to the song Wind of Change to the CIA and the end of the Iron Curtain.

Well that sounds fucking nuts. I’m in.

I follow the Moskva, down to Gorky Park.