Podders

Good grief. He has Damien Hayes as a selling point …

2 Likes

Surely he could have come up with a better title than that? :smiley:

Damien Hayes would ate a pallet

5 Likes

He’s got a sponsor straight away anyway which is good going. Not feeling that name though.

‘Irish Down Under’ better not be an actual segment with Zach Tuohy.

Presume he’ll put it on Patreon after a while and expect a few thousand idiots to pay a 5 a month or something.

Wonder how much a company would pay to be main sponsor of show like that

Dr Robert Malone is on with Joe Rogan after being kicked off twitter during the week.

Up on spotify now. Should be interesting to say the least.

1 Like

Who else? Hardly Brid Stack

So he gave up his OTB gig for that…my word

Lads here were thinking Sky or RTE were going to start paying him the big bucks :smiley:

4 Likes

Sure he’s probably making fuck all the minute. Fair play to him for going for it.
No wonder @myboyblue has been on the missing list

1 Like

They have enough whiney midlands bolloxes

Full disclosure with James O’Brien is a must. He has some cracking guests on it.

1 Like

Well what I meant really was I hope he’s not wasting half a show talking about Irish lads playing AFL. I doubt there’d be much interest in that. Tis all the one who he’d on for it.

Absolutely brilliant podcast. I’d say it won’t last long on youtube. Well worth a listen/watch guys. Should stay up on spotify anyway.

cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy , @Massey , @KinvarasPassion , @Enrique , @Thomas_Brady , @Heyyoubehindthebushes , @dodgy_keeper , @Tassotti , @BruidheanChaorthainn, @Watchyourtoes

9 Likes

Unpopular opinion around here but Wooly is a good podcaster.

3 Likes

Hands up, called that completely wrong.

Haven’t heard from Catharc and Catharc Og in ages .

1 Like