Podders

Maybe yeah. Ah the Scally one was ok, but after chapter 1, you didn’t need to read much more! Yeah, he came across ok, if a bit nuts in his younger days! As I mentioned earlier, you could get caught up easily in a chat with him in the pub having a few pints.

Didn’t he stop recording new episodes about a year ago or have I missed something? It was the ‘Grounded’ one I used to listen to

Yeah that’s it . I came to it late.

1 Like

I listened to it this evening while out for a run…well I stopped after 20mins to turn it off…just wasn’t feeling it, 1. I didn’t realize he was a scouce until he started talking, I can’t stand the cunts, James English is hard enough to listen to at the best of times ‘brother’ 2. It was the same old football hooligan shite that’s been done to death, nothing original, ‘we got the train to X and had a scrap with Y’ yawn yawn.

10 minutes in guys

The Here’s how Podcast going after cagers

Here’s How - Ireland’s political, social and current affairs podcast (hereshow.ie)

Paul Merson. Makes a good point about gambling v drinking. Gambling is a “mugs game”, but someone tells you they’ve been on the piss for 3 days and not been home, it’s funny.

Probably the most important podcast of 2021.

7 Likes

Joe Rogan is some man. On the ball in fairness too.

Has no fear of the extremist MSM pushback either with his guests.

2 Likes
1 Like

Did they ask Eddy Brennan and Babs?

3 Likes

Wonder what’s next for Woolie

Delusions?

Hed shake up the Sunday Game if he was part of a double act with Joanne

Listened to it today. Its mental.

1 Like

Hayes trying to sell a few auld cars while he’s at it

1 Like

So he is

2 Likes

He’s basically king of the roasters

Some ideas from ST a week or two ago.

1 Like

If any of you like ‘Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ then check out the podcast of the same name. Glenn, Rob and Charlie have started to go through all the episodes starting at the start. It’s very, very good. And funny as fuck.

4 Likes

It’s actually much better than the last few seasons of the actual TV show

2 Likes