Podders

She was in the Examiner the other day

I enjoy Wooly. The two young lads he had on with him, while they seemed nice lads, were a bit of a waste of time. Whatever Wooly said they just took it in turns to furiously agree with him. If he could find someone to have a few rows with him it would improve the show a lot.
Also some of his guest panelists are woeful.

But overall I enjoy him.

3 Likes

He has provided a service no doubt. Never listen to the football one.

2 Likes

That seems to be a hallmark of a lot of his pundits alright. The Wooly way on the Wooly pod.

He’s still better than anyone else in the GAA from a podcasts although I enjoy the BBC NI edition when it’s on.

The BBC one is excellent. The two young lads Wolly had on the football this year were very poor.The Paddy Andrews/Andy Moran pod is the best one out there tbf.

1 Like

Give us the gist of it

Who were the two young lads?

Don’t know,2 Ulster men.

I couldn’t stand Conan Doherty’s voice when he was on.

5 Likes

That hurdy gurdy nordie accent is painful to listen to.

1 Like

Some lack of self awareness from a Limerick man with your hick accent.

Here you go pal

Cheddar is the answer. He is happy to disagree with him and Woolie is smart enough to prod him a bit and then let him off. I only wish Cheddar would have a sup of water before he speaks, he has a sticky voice.

2 Likes

Excellent, I would recommend any of the “John Sweeney investigates Ghilane Maxwell” podcasts, Sweeney is a serious investigative journalist, he has some criac investigating weirdos like Tom Cruise and the Scientologists on youtube

1 Like

Serious shit went on with Sweeney and those nutters in Scientology, John Travolta rang the head of the BBC 8 times trying to get him sacked, yer man was only laughing at him, some good clips here, they are evil fuckers. they tried to get him killed him a few times

Dont second captains have thousands of idiots who subscribe. Surely wooly can do the same?

I wouldn’t subscribe to them lads but I’ll pay a few euro to listen to Wooly.

That Benetti menswear crowd had “comhra le Tomas O Se” before but it didn’t seem to get much traction.

Second Captains have a varied show of Golf, Soccer, Rugby etc that would appeal to the SoCoDu Market who’d have money to spend.

Woolie is very niche and I would say even a lot of people that listen to him probably think he’s a prick so would be less likely to subscribe, if he goes down that alley.

1 Like

Are Benetti some brand of co-operative farm leisure wear?

1 Like

No that would be their clientele. They do suits. Good few of the gaa players use them.