Podders

Big drive to have Joe Rogan cancelled I see

Not sure if this will drive much subscriptions when Wollie goes fir the pay route

If he was interviewing Chrissy McKaigue or Colin Fennelly after Sunday you wouldn’t mind, but expecting lads to pay for an hour of Paul Murphy and Paddy Stapleton talking a lot about nothing is a bit much.

Really depends how long your in the car each day.

Pity this one is behind a paywall. I’d say it would be good.

Kev thinks ‘The Barr’s’ are as talented as Corofin which is a bold call.

Neil Young is rolling in now I see. As lynyrd skynyrd said heard Neil Young sing about us but Neil needs to understand

Wouldn’t be like Kevin to grossly overrate anything coming out of cork.

10 Likes

The Movement Coach has some off the wall takes. Fair play to him.

Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan is unreal

7 Likes

I don’t know the first thing about either of those guys, one has a book and the other has a podcast (that’s one thing each I suppose)
Would it be worth listening , are they the types of lads who would furiously agree with each other?

It’s recommended listening for everyone. Peterson is the GOAT

3 Likes

You just don’t get it fella

3 Likes

It’s quite simple, “I know more than you about everything”.

1 Like

Of course you know who both are :man_shrugging: you’re looking for someone with the same opinions as you to dismiss it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Would Wollie get a thousand subscribers?

Peterson is a terrible speaker. He’s all over the place in his thoughts.

Two intellectual giants, 4 hours of pure heaven

3 Likes

What is gaslighting :man_shrugging:

I don’t, I’ve never heard either speak about anything, or read anything they’ve written, so I don’t know
I know that Rogan was outspoken on Covid matters but I assume there’s more to him than that?
I don’t have any idea what Peterson stands for

What are you talking about, Rogan keeps jumping from topic to topic. JP is merely answering him. It was probably too much for you to comprehend.

1 Like