Podders

his mind is not developed enough, Rogan is superb, he can talk about any topic in depth

1 Like

Some hairy roaster picking at his hole and his nose listened to a few minutes and couldn’t understand it… So he calls Peterson a terrible speaker :grinning:

1 Like

Listened to an hour of Rogan and Peterson earlier in the gym. Unreal

4 Likes

taking podcasts to the next level, I love when JP made clean shite out of weirdos with blue air

I’m about to drive home and listen to it. I’ll be arriving home nodding my head in agreement

All these gender fluid freaks are on the spectrum. These non binary them/ they gowls. At least now we know it’s a mental condition.

3 Likes

Peterson told the boys the clean their room and it has changed their lives ever since. It takes all sorts I suppose.

There was a great interaction where JP thought his daughters were dressing up his young son in a dress playing a game was a bit dodgy until Joe set him straight and told him it was a bit of a laugh and his daughter made him do it for a joke

2 Likes

Why did he wear a tux to a podcast interview?

1 Like

He’s the second coming, he can wear what the fuck he likes

2 Likes

It’s great to see Jordan has come round to my way of thinking as regards climate change. Admittedly his is a more intellectual approach whereas mine has always relied on common sense and stating the obvious. That said I had probably underestimated the amount of harm climate activists are doing to the poorest people on the planet.

1 Like

See he has a coaching course for the duration of the season.

Wooly cynically trying to let on he’s a bogger. He probably doesn’t even like gaa

Joe Rogans podcasts are more influential than the mainstream media these days.

The likes of CNN are scared of their shite. No harm either.

I’m 3 hours into this Jordan Peterson podcast. Will finish it tomorrow. Another 73 minutes to go. Its great stuff in fairness regardless of someones viewpoint.

2 Likes

Joe is the greatest broadcaster on the planet.

2 Likes

He has perfected it @Thomas_Brady

You know when the establishment are looking to cancel him he’s doing something right.

1 Like

He has integrity. They fear that. He makes mistakes but he doesnt edit them out.

Its really good to see. People trying to cancel him says it all.

Fellas know they can just not listen to Joe if they don’t want to? He’ll cancel himself then

1 Like