Podders

Ask him

1 Like

I meant to add I was asking him obviously not you. Sure if Dublin aren’t dominating at senior the gaa can pump all the money they want into the county to promote the game among kids in non gaa areas and among kids with non gaa backgrounds. They won’t have as good a players or as good a manager again for a long time.
Some fellas have made an absolute show of themselves over this. Not surprisingly Ewan is chief among them.

3 Likes

Cunningham and Mcgee are trolling him over his covid stance

Personally I think that’s the one thing he’s more right than wrong on but of course he completely over does it posting up hot takes every 20 minutes and ends up looking unhinged.

Qewan and Colin are publicity obsessed nihilists. They wanted the All-Ireland senior football championship to be a procession for Dublin forever more (in reality Dublin were pushed to the limit for six of their eight All-Irelands). That it will actually be a pretty open competition going forward is good for the game, but a disaster for Qewan and Colin.

Could you rewrite that in English lad I’m a bit thick

2 Likes

Ewan wants everything to be disastrously shit all the time in everything as it gives him a chance to moan and whinge and get loads of attention. Not sure who Colin is

The chap from Leix who drinks a lot but eats nothing.

If you didn’t like ‘zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance’ because you aren’t interested in motorcycles then you won’t appreciate Kevin’s rambling ponderings as he muses on queen rearing, honey extraction and colony increase.
You could probably read '‘Mansfield Park’ in the time it takes you to listen to a couple of episodes…a recommendation if ever I heard one
https://listen.stitcher.com/yvap/?af_dp=stitcher://episode/18673977&af_web_dp=https://www.stitcher.com/episode/18673977&deep_link_value=stitcher://episode/18673977

See he called colm “colin” so it’s funny

2 Likes

You deplatformed @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy .
Egged on by @thedancingbaby

He asked why he was restricted from posting on a thread he started. - No answer.

He then asked if it was cos your spat over Neil Lennon.

He asked for his posting rights to be returned.

Plenty of posters on here guilty of this. Not a peep out of them now.

2 Likes

66 signed up so far to the Smaller Fish GAA on Patreon.

He tweeted the link 12 minutes ago.

Jeez you’d have some sweat on waiting for the numbers to rise. How many will he end up with do you predict? He’d be as well buying a load himself to make it seem popular at least

I intend throwing him a sub. Best of luck to him

1 Like

I’d be half tempted. I like him. The pod has actually improved since he went on his own I think. The Football Pod is excellent.

The Hurling one is a bit cliche ridden. There’s no good hurling pod really. I enjoy Dalos one, but sure that may as well be called Daly and three lads talking shite at the bar. Very little insight, bar the odd bit from Teege

2 Likes

He’s up to 148 now.

He could be near 1k by the weekend. He was getting around 20k listens per podcast on Soundcloud (Probably boosted a bit by the click farms)

I’ll be signing up. Will probably only listen to the Monday hurling and whatever weekend hurling preview he has, a fiver a month isn’t excessive.

Even if he gets 1k subscribers, there’s easier ways to make a living for that kind of money.

1 Like

Extended Panel members will get exclusive access to all Smaller Fish GAA podcasts, including the best analysis and interviews in the game.
It is completely independent and add free.

During the intercounty season you’ll get exclusive access to a minimum of 16 shows per month.

Sunday - The football show. A weekend review show with the very best analysis in the game.

Monday - The Hurling show. Weekend review show, bringing you the very best analysis in the game.

Tuesday - Wooly meets. Wooly interviews players and managers in hurling and football as well as other Irish personalities.

Thursday - The Hurling show AND The Football show, bringing you news and previews.

Special monthly shows for Extended Panel members will include:

Hurling and Farming with Damien Hayes - Damien will join Wooly monthly for a catchup on his two passions in life.

Irish Down Under - Zach Tuohy and Nicholas Walsh will give us the low down on all the Irish in the AFL and we’ll speak to the players too.

But wait, there’s more…

Extended Panel members will get access to:

• Priority notice for all Smaller Fish LIVE shows - 2 pre All Ireland shows confirmed.

• Exclusive entry to the Smaller Fish AGM where you can have your say and meet the team.

• Special giveaways for Extended Panel members

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Wooly

Fuck I’m not sure if there is. Basically 60k a year. Completely your own boss and more or less watching gaa and talking shite for a living which I presume he’d be doing anyway