Post Ewan McKenna

An enquiry would be a massive waste of money and only feather nests we don’t need feathered further
It would have to rely on expert advice which was what we followed all along anyway,

Grand then all that advice should be cheap to produce, minutes from meetings still on file and handy to get, and everyone should have some traces of why they made their decisions. Should be easy and certainly not prompt a heap of “retirements” like other enquiries we’ve had?

I suspect the enquiry will cause you to blow a gasket altogether

1 Like

My gaskets will survive. They always do

1 Like

I definitely agree with that but everyone has their own experience during it and some people were no doubt affected more than others. Those people will never let it go until it’s properly dealt with either. As in which restrictions were too much in hindsight etc

Honestly, the ones who will never let it go are the ones who are angry at everything all the time,
People like the lad that this thread is about.
The rest of us will get on with it, hope it doesn’t happen again

1 Like

That’s funny tbh

@Batigol do you honestly think it was undemocratic ? We are an obedient nation. If it went to a vote I’d say we’d still be in lock down now.

My planned pint session the Gravediggers’ with an old friend last night had to be cancelled because he has Covid.

Covid is a bit like the IRA - it hasn’t gone away you know. Hopefully it’s like the IRA in that it continues to pose a much diminished threat.

4 Likes

I do yes

3 Likes

My wife has Covid at the moment, only tested as we were due to go to a month mind mass last night with many elderly relatives, we were supposed to go to Clare today for the night to visit friends but it wasn’t to be, she’s under the weather a little

Lads still testing themselves for Covid are ridiculous human beings. There I said it.

3 Likes

Are there still posters defending half assed lockdowns as a measure to contain airborne virus?

You’d miss the days when FFK had a plurality of intelligent posters. You’d even settle for semi intelligent.

10 Likes

My wife has an aunt in hospital with Covid at the moment.
We thought it would have been quite irresponsible to turn up to a months mind mass and drinks and sandwiches in the house afterwards with Covid.

Time and a place

On and on and on it goes for some.

Each to their own though.

Covid now.

Gas cunts

2 Likes

Tis easy get clowns running towards a Fossetts cushion…

Run back off, you clown. You did not have a jot and your ego now ensures that you still do not possess a clue. But thank the gods for the ego, I suppose, because the humiliation would otherwise turn gangrenous.

Summer 2020: ‘We are done with Covid.’ Along with this craic: ‘Covid is only a flu and therefore only relevant, if at all, during the winter months.’ Bless the mark.

Were your forebears related to Captain Edward Smith?

‘Wrong wrong wrong’ is swirling all the way through you, as if through a stick of rock. A stick of rock is less slippery to hold, of course.

Christ the far left lockdown lunatics are back chirping about Covid again, easy knowing the inter county has finished.

1 Like

What would you know? Nothing.

Do you hate the woke? Is that it?