Post Ewan McKenna

Nah man.

Hindsight is the foresight of a prick.

More lies

Regardless of what you did there were enough that ignored restrictions that made the overall effort futile. Unless you have a military style lockdown. Airborne means one infected person in a supermarket leaves virus in the air for hours, and masks did nothing to protect the hundreds who enter that space. Whether you got infected or not was largely random, but unless you stayed isolated it was basically rolling the dice.

All of this is well established, western style lockdowns were a waste of time. People behaving responsibly was worthwhile, but like everything that’s impossible to enforce.

The only thing that is abundantly clear is you are mad as a Marchhate.

That’s a compliment.

Those first few weeks very few and I mean tiny amounts went off side in Ireland.

There are far more graceful means of concession. But there it is.

And…

You horsey cunts nearly killed us all

That’s a perfect summation.

Lockdowns were a hysteria that many of us got caught up in…forgivable for a month or three, masks were nonsense from the start and allowing our children to suffer them for hours on end is a stain on our character. But the ultimate crime was the toleration and promotion of an experimental and toxic injection to young people. That was genuinely criminal. Fellas that still refuse to admit this are worth watching

6 Likes

Rubbish.

What about lads at home under the bed necking whiskey from the bottle who thought society should follow their courageous lead and lock down, but not the necessary services who still had to work, the whiskey delivery drivers etc they could shut up and keep going. but they would want to take time from their work days to pause and recognise the real heroes, those wearing masks alone in their cars.

5 Likes

Utter rubbish.

Rate of Covid infection in Ireland in late December 2020: X.

Rate of Covid infection in Ireland in March 2021: Y (significantly lower).

What factor caused drop to Y, if lockdown is “a waste of time”?

The sheer wilful stupidity of this craic, even in the most basic of terms, remains quite boggling.

Then again, when you are dealing with people lobotomized by absolutist ideologies, scarce little can be expected in the way of coherence and intelligence.

And the passage of years will avail naught in this regard.

Dog and Glasses

Do you think you could look at a single graph or chart showing the rise and fall ofspread, infection numbers, deaths etc within a country and point to where any of your measures were introduced?

I just gave a plain instance: December 2020 to March 2021 in Ireland. Would you like to say why infection level X (December 2020) and infection level Y (March 2021) involved a fall? What factor(s) caused that fall?

A straightforward and basic question. I realize I will not get any sort of an answer, because the implications of giving that answer would be too psychologically painful.

I appreciate the beguiling simplicity you’ve fallen prey to. I’ve little doubt that there are snippets where correlation, causation etc can overlap with coincidence, but there are just as many contradictions that disprove your superstition and narrow view.

They rose and fell everywhere following the same pattern, regardless of masks and lockdowns

2 Likes