Post Ewan McKenna

Can you imagine Michael Martin in the middle of march telling Everyone to stay calm and keep going.

There would have been absolute chaos. The hospitals would have collapsed.

There would have been complete and utter chaos.

1 Like

It’s a national scandal. Third world shit.

Anyone who disagrees, go into the Mater tonight with something other than chest pains and set your stop watch on your phone.

1 Like

Fuck sake lads, will ye just let it go

10 Likes

They should be in place in every major hospital in Ireland, you know in anticipation of a pandemic.

Idiots thinking that holohans alleged alcoholism shouldnt be raised. Suppose theyre the same type that thought a 9.50 meal would ward off covid

3 Likes

Well you don’t even have the courage of your conviction to mention it without the word alleged so why should an “alleged” issue be raised. You’re happy for someone else to raise it alright

1 Like

I wouldnt know if holihan was an alco or not but given the allegation was in the public sphere and the irrationality of some of the pub rules, it most certainly was in the public interest that he be asked the question.

Not quite the gotcha you thought. Does holohan have cork blood or something?

1 Like

What was the final bill for covid testing? If i recall correctly @tallback and @Copper_pipe were the experts?

Why is someone an idiot so if they don’t want this raised.

I don’t know if leo varadkar or Micheal martin are alcoholic or not. Is that something for the public discourse as well

Gas cunts

2 Likes

Well you get with the picture and just assume, as always, that the Irish politicians and civil servants made every decision perfectly correctly and 100% in the public’s best interest.

Imagine trying to argue that reducing societal interaction had no impact on the transmission of an airborne virus. The absolute fucking stupidity of such a conclusion.

2 Likes

Can lads pls stop annoying @padjo ?

Lowest of the low shit, even if somebody is a recovering alcoholic it’s disgraceful to use it as a stick to beat them with.
Like Ewan it seems nothing is off limits, we all have skeletons on our closets that we wouldn’t want made public in reference to our employment

1 Like

It’s low, agreed. I never said it wasn’t.

Imagine having to put up with him everyday. Imagine having to put up with him when he is pissed up and on a rant.

You liked the post and then your subsequent’get with the program’ comment suggests otherwise

If someone in unelected power has an animus towards a sector of the irish economy that may cloud his judgement and he has made irrational calls towards that sector then the reasons should absolutely be explored in a functioning democracy

2 Likes

Sure no one forced you to get out from under the bed.

That is an outrageous statement.

Fucking hell.

6 Likes