Post Ewan McKenna

Dublin Footballers

Nice catch here

4 Likes

My suspicions of him lurking in here are increased. While perched in Portugal, he watches a lot of Irish TV. Those shows are all region locked to a man in Portugal…

I bet the cunt is sniffing around the IPTV thread. @Copper_pipe you need to pull.the plug on his subscription. somethings are more valuable than money

3 Likes

Cooper has engaged on this :joy:

Always get felling that Matt doesn’t like feedback
Ewan should offer his services as a guest
“Live from a secret location in Iberia we are joined by “The truth” Ewan Mc

2 Likes

:eyes:

Its a Pincer movement

The fact that Cooper engaged would suggest that he is beginning to feel a bit defensive

2 Likes

The fucking cheek of him in Portugal so fucked they had to fly in German doctors and ventilators.

1 Like

Ewan and Wollie working together
Official Ireland will be dismantled brick by brick

8 Likes

Cooper is a touchy fucker at the best of times when anyone questions him. Another one with a high opinion of himself.

7 Likes

Cork

7 Likes

Was spectacularly wrong on Trup in 16 and the Boris later on.

If he doesn’t like a concept, he is blind to any strengths or benefits it might have. He is like a fella in a student union. TV3 have a problem, as he won’t hold an audience, they’ll need the northern lady or Claire Brook to do a Claire Byrne.

Yates did in a few months on Newstalk, what Cooper couldn’t do in 20 years.

1 Like

Trump

So has @sidney :eyes:

1 Like

Ewan been called out for predicting 100,000 deaths in Ireland at start of pandemic.

1 Like

I saw that. I never knew he was so hung up on Jimmy White missing a black off the spot.

:astonished:

3-5 years?? What the absolute fucking fuck? That’s seriously fucking with my zen.

Ewan going after that good looking bird who does be on Newstalk. A meltdown live on twitter.