Post Ewan McKenna

Go on…

Delete those Twitter accounts lads

Read the blog

Boylan another darling of the right wing shock jock genre, think love child of Yates and Hook. Moore very active on twitter alright, I think his heart is in the right place. He stands by his tweets anyway

1 Like

I did, he’s critical of journalists he believes have betrayed the ethics of the profession.

1 Like

Perhaps he should reassess his career choice and quit the incessant whinging and general acts of cuntishness

1 Like

You are actually suggesting that a journalist who doesn’t toe the line and agree with all the others shouldn’t be in the profession. Or something.

1 Like

Mackenna simply isn’t credible anymore.

I’m suggesting there are better ways to crack eggs, stop being obtuse.

How did he throw his industry under a bus?

Moore’s autobiography was very good .

RTE put 25% of their staff on the employment wage subsidy

Lads arguing for the place to be wound down don’t want to hear that.

Love child formed by a threesome of Yates, Hook & Rocky Denis

2 Likes

It was. An interesting character but he is an angry man too

1 Like

Did he suffer abuse at some point I think I heard before? I like him on co commentary he speaks his mind

Yes - he did .

Moore is an alright sort

2 Likes

How did Revenue approach RTÉ using contractor contractors to side step PRSI? I assume a case is pending.

It has been a topical issue in revenue but they not in the media sense. I used do some accounts for contractors who worked in the pharma industry for years. They had to demonstrate that their income was derived from more than 1 source in order to be considered a non PAYE employee. Also clamped down on notion of claiming travelling expenses going too and from work which was significant. I dont know how RTE staff get away with it. Maybe they write the odd column in a newspaper but you couldn’t describe them as freelancers.

4 Likes