Post Ewan McKenna

I’m crying here

Not true. I won’t read him again for some time and I’m pretty sure I’ve never commented on him on this site before. If I did once at most.

How can he comment on lockdown in Ireland when he lives in Portugal?

1 Like

It’s not unlike some fella from Leinster commenting on the Munster club championships.

There’s this thing called the Internet that he could get information from quite easily

Or a lad not from Kilmallock being obsessed with Kilmallock

1 Like

Wouldn’t blame him for that

Ewan may be on to something here. I think driving licences are still being processed and presumably you can still pay tax etc to offices who process it and all your personal data

2 Likes

Normally I wouldn’t be rushing to defend DFAD but if they haven’t printed ewan a new passport and he’s now stuck in Portugal festering then I’d say bravo to them

4 Likes

You need a passport or a drivers license to satisfy AML and to access lots of services. Never mind freedom to travel and leave the jurisdiction.

Not processing passport applications but processing motor tax payments suggests a skewed view of what is an essential service.

Skewed would suggest a level of haphazard. This is very deliberate.

1 Like
3 Likes

I sent Ewan another tenner today for his last two pieces. He needs encouragement to keep asking questions.

3 Likes

Gabriel is some man, he made 300 grand in the last 20 minutes

1 Like

He’ll be hitting the delete button tomorrow

That’s a decent enough article in fairness to him, other than being too long again.

A few loose cannons are exactly what’s needed. You’d wonder where frauds like Wallace and daly are hiding these days

3 Likes

Ewan is what oiutf don’t need. He’s too loose even if that’s a good article above. More establishment figures like Michael mcdowell are required to effect a bit of a change in approach. I’d say varadkar is the great oiutf hope

2 Likes

Isn’t varadkar pushing the notion of vaccine passports?