Post Ewan McKenna

What paper is that in?

Here it is:

1 Like

I saw it on this twitter, don’t think published by the lame stream media. They are afraid of Ewan

B for bluster; I produce this on twitter daily

C is for C…u…n…

Great job by Ewan again. The usual folk will be call him a madman again. Personally I think he’s great

1 Like

Ewan would fit right in the TFK family.

4 Likes

This is exactly what will happen

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s not far off there to be fair.

You had it bang on. The gig in the Iveagh gardens with fuck all there she four in a pod and weeks before that St William St packed and there was/is no surge or hospitals overrun.

1 Like

I don’t see it happening. Majority of population is past the point of caring, if reopening is delayed any later than July I expect civil disobedience to kick in slowly. There’s are so much the people can take.

800.2 sticks.castle.obedience.

Has long been expected throughout this whole affair but seems its agoraphobic. willingly talked.of but doesnt make beyond people’s front doors

The British could rule the island today with one lad with a stick.

4 Likes

They did that for nearly all the 19th century. Paddy does what he is told for the most part.

1 Like

They wouldn’t even need a lad, or a stick. Claire byrne could just put out the word that there might be a lad who may have a stick. That’s be it, job, oxo, pan, sausages done…

1 Like

She’d only have to say British rule New Zealand and we just need to be more like them. We need to stay ruled by Great Britain so one day we’re not ruled by Great Britain.

QEwan hopes to meet Cathal MacCoille in a bar some day so he can stick it to him, because MacCoille apparently wants ruin other people’s lives for kicks.

QEwan also laughs that that Cathal MacCoille will be dead soon, so that’s unlikely.

QEwan wonders why he can’t get hired and can’t get a sponsor for his deranged ranting.

It’s all a conspiracy.

Seems to be enjoying the Euros

1 Like